Charlie Coloured

So... I coloured her. I literally had no idea what I was doing during this. Art is basically screwing through life with a pencil, wasting paper until you actually become good, and pretending you know what you're doing. *le life of Vesper* Anyway, I actually sorta like how this came out, and I really like Charlie's design. She's so adorable XD I need to draw more of her, definitely. One thing to note is that I don't own very good pencils. Like, they're okay in quality and stuff, but really, they're not that good. The main thing is the shades. I have very limited colour shades, like VERY. For example, I used a lot of orange in this picture, but I actually only had two shades; a really bright, reddish orange, and a lighter one that is almost yellow. Halfway through it I realised I had another one, which is a little in between, and sorta just added it in to blend it better. I only have three oranges altogether tho, which is just sad. Many people at school have one of each colour, and probably a lot of people would be like why you need so many colours you idiot, don't you know how to shade? Which is weird since nobody knows how to shade in my class. As you can also see, the brown of her hair fades from a really dark shade to a really light. Like, what? I need more browns badly... As well as oranges. The quality is also not the best, even though they don't COMPLETELY suck. My dream would be having amazing pencils like Coloursoft and Prismacolour (PRISMACOLOUR!) I'm aware that I just went on an artist's rant about something somewhat irrelevant, and I'm not sorry.
Time: 10-20 minutes
-iVesper