WINNERS

Hey guys! So, exciting news, I've got the results of the art contest! Every entry was awesome, and you guys shouldn't feel bad if you didn't place. Welp, probably everyone already left because they saw the media XD Whatever. So, here are the winners, and let me tell you, it was not easy to choose at all.

1st Place: The epic DA_CHEESE easily took our first. Nicole's (sorry is that your name? I hope so XD) entry is just... Just... Look at the media. How amazing is that!? And the background is so awesome, and the tree is quite realistic. The shading is superb and So much detail and work has been put into the drawing, and you can tell it wasn't some random scribbles done in 5 minutes. In fact, it took 3 hours, and well worth the effort! I also love that you included both Christmas and summer into the picture, and you were the only one to do so! Congratulations!

2nd Place: The incredible RainbowSnowflakeRS scored second, which is no easy feat. Zahra captured Malik perfectly, and me too, even though I don't really have a specific persona right now. I love the backgrounds, and it's so creative how you added a rainy half as well, which I believe is Singapore? It has a very unique feel that I like and the shading, proportions, linework and everything is superb! Fantastic job!

3rd Place: This goes to the fabulous AveragelyAwesome whose awesomeness is definitely not average. Just look at that! I love the humour and the feeling of the picture, and the background is VERY well done as well. The shading is amazing, the lines is amazing, the whole picture is FREAKING AMAZING. Well done Safira!

Right, so there was a certain entry that really caught my eye and I just couldn't pass it down. So fourth place or runners up goes to the awesome: bettkins7wp! Your entry is so colourful and eye-catching, you can easily pick it out. I love the background and the things in the picture, and all the details. Excellent use of brushes, effects, and lovely smooth Lineart. Great work!

Okay, so onto the prizes, which I've changed for the last time. For the requests, please two characters per request maximum, and keep in mind that the harder it is to draw, the likelier I'll procrastinate. And PLEASE do not keep changing your mind, because nothing annoys me more than people going "give her white hair, no pink, no purple! Oh yeah, and lose the dress, I want a shirt and... Actually, keep the dress, but make it green with rainbow stripes". Also, make sure to describe what the character looks like or list the chapters with references of the character, and if you want it a specific pose, background, if it's full body etc. If you don't mind, leave it blank. Sketches follow the same rules.

1st Place:
-Follow
-Shoutout
-3 requests (sigh)
-2 sketches
-book of choice added to my reading list

2nd Place:
-Follow
-Shoutout
-2 requests (another sigh)
-1 sketch
-book of choice added to my reading list

3rd Place:
-Follow
-Shoutout
-1 request

4th Place:
-Follow
-Shoutout
-1 sketch

I'll do them whenever I feel like it, in no particular order, so yeah. Hope you enjoy your prizes, congrats to all the winners and thanks to everyone who entered! Ugh, now I have to go die (swim).
-iVesper