Sayonara

Thanks for so many fantastic memories on this art book (which is more of an art attempt as the title says) but I will be saying good bye. I haven't filled it up completely, but really, it has enough cringeworthy junk in it already *shudders*. So hopefully I can start a new art book with actual moderately good art. Sorta. I'll miss this book (but not that much haha) but I'm looking forward to a fresh start. Contest winners please contact me in pm for your prize details whenever you feel like it, but preferably sooner. I'll probably procrastinate anyway, so no hurry lol. Anyway, end of the line folks. I'll really miss everything, as I said earlier (I'm probably going to repeat some stuff as I attempt to write a decent paragraph lol), but the new year has come, and it's best that I start a new book for 2016. I'd like to extend a massive thanks to your lovely readers, for sticking it through with me this entire time, and encouraging me when I was down, helping me improve when my "art" was the crappiest crap in all of craplandia and most of all being here every step of the way, even when all of you were face palming behind your screens and going "God, Vesper's an idiot". And so, I say to you amazing viewers, ciao, 再见, au revoir, auf wierderhesen and most importantly goodbye. I'll meet you in the next book, published when I actually have some worthy art to post! Cya!
-iVesper