Jax

A new OC! I was bored, so I'm on an OC-making spree rn. And there's a good reason for this. I'm considering making a comic-type thing involving all my art OCs I have rn (and some revolving round my head that I'll get around to drawing later) which would be:
-Charlie (the main protagonist)
-Mallory
-Isolde
-Jax (media)
-Luc (not drawn yet)
-Jonas (not drawn yet)
And a bunch more that I've yet to come up with. The plot so far is that Charlie is the daughter of a not-yet famous but very talented and ambitious inventor (Cedric J. Darwin) and has inherited most of his traits, including the obsession of being 100% correct, social awkwardness and eccentricity in general. However, with all that comes with incredible gifts as well. Despite being so utterly brilliant, Cedric is broke, and has no money to exploit his ideas on. After a twist of events, the discovery of a whole other dimension is just the thing that could save his work. To his surprise, it is actually inhabited by people... Or, well, near enough. Yeah, and stuff happens. Into a world of eccentric ghosts, people with bushy tails, freckled shapeshifters and much more...

Well, some stuff on Jax. He's the freckled shapeshifter, yep. His parents were both very powerful shapeshifters, but he can only turn into a blue cat with a ridiculously long tail, to his annoyance. What ticks him off even more is that he's allergic to cats, so it's a lot of sneezing involved when he shifts. He's snarky and sarcastic and is irritatingly offhanded all the time. However, on the rare occasion that he gets angry, it's best to hide in a room with a claw-proof door until he calms down. He gets annoyed quickly at times, but doesn't mind teasing or ridicule at all; far from letting it get to him, he rebounds with a snide comment that wipes the smirks off the bullies' faces pretty quick. Sometimes, he's a bit of s bully himself, and can get up to some pretty nasty tricks, despite the fact that he claims that its all "a bit of fun". I'm not sure whether he's a protagonist yet, but he's seeming like a pretty good antagonist at the moment being. I'm planning to draw Luc next (he's a hot demon with three eyes, as creepy as that sounds...), but I'm feeling spontaneous... So yeah, I may make this comic thingy... Idek yet. Tell me what you guys think. And thanks for 2K reads, that was really quick considering we're only on Part 23. I might do something for that (like the first picture of the comic?)
Time: 20-30 min
-iVesper
PS: That was the longest description ever wow. I get really wrapped up and immersed in my OC's lives -_-