Luc

Oh... My... Freaking... God... He's so... *dies*
Every girl: *sighs* *faints*
Charlie: EEEH IT'S A DEMON *runs and jumps out the window*
Every boy: -_-
Luc: ?
Anyway, a bit about him. His full name is Lucien Azazel. He's the son of a major commander in Hell, and that means he has to live up to a LOT of expectations. His family (which has a really long history with royalty or whatever that nobody really cares about aside from the Azazels) is a bit ashamed about it, but his mother wasn't actually a demon, so he's partially normal... Or as normal as Axebanzia can be anyway (that's the name of the alternate dimension. Yeah, I came up with that. Probably can tell -_-). Luc is flat, unenthusiastic and bland at times, believing everything should go exactly as planned. Unfortunately, he goes to Rookwood Academy, school for the cryptozoological, where things have a bad habit of being spontaneously chaotic and get out of paw quickly. However, he learns to be calm in any situation, but cannot stand when people make fun of him and especially his family (not that it almost EVER happens). It's also quite a well-known fact that most girls in the school have a crush on him, but he seems to be either oblivious or trying his best to ignore the entire situation. He can be a bit dark and his favourite subject is demonology (unsurprisingly), and also, weirdly, art.
Time: 25-30 min
-iVesper
PS: I don't mean to offend anyone with the demon thing. I support religion and your beliefs, but that means you gotta respect mine. And I'm proud atheist, so I'm okay with demon OCs, especially badass ones with three eyes.