Kyubey

"You humans are all the same..."

Fanart for Madoka Magica. I love that anime XP I'll try not to spoiler anyone, but I am seriously in love with the storyline, the art, the music- everything! I totally recommend it to anyone, though if you're sensitive towards swearing and stuff, there's a tiny bit of language, but not much. Why is there always eraser dust on my drawings when I take a photo -_-  Right, spoiler alert ahead, you have been warned. Skip ahead if you're going to or watching it, or just read I guess if you want. Probably most of my viewers will be horribly confused by this XD Out of all the characters, I love Kyoko Sakura the best. I love her tragic backstory, and her personality and everything. She has the best magical girl outfit out of all them in my opinion, not to mention the fact that she's like the person who eats while fighting XD Next favourite would be Homura Akemi and really close after tied between Sayaka Miki and Mami Tomoe. I like everyone, but I simply don't find Madoka as appealing as them I guess XD Even though Kyubey/Incubator is technically the antagonist here, I still find him adorable, and I can totally see his logic. And he doesn't even understand emotion, so seriously? Stop hating on Kyubey!

Anyway, now that that random tangent is over, I hope you like the picture! It's supposed to be black and white with a bit of red btw. He's a bit pink as well as white in his coloured version. It turned out pretty good, I guess, though he looks a bit weird. His anatomy is also a bit inaccurate, but screw it, I'm too young to worry about this stuff XD
Time: 30 min?
-iVesper