HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hey guys! Happy new year! I'm so glad to have spent almost a whole year with you awesome peeps! It is now exactly midnight here in Australia, and I'm here to wish you an amazing new year! I may start a thing listing all your new year resolutions, but I'll just do it for myself for now.
-Write more. I'm getting lazy lol
-Improve art skills. They are starting to lack now haha
-Work harder at maths. This is going to be hard, I hate maths, even though I'm really good at it. Random tangent here, I always complain that I hate maths so bad in class like everyday, then my teacher says I'm 'very passionate' of the subject in my report. Wtf...
-Improve writing skills. Like, I suck right now.
-Hopefully publish a new, book separate from The Hunted
-Finish The Hunted and maybe start on the sequel.
-Ugh... Get out a bit more... Ew exercise...
-Become a bit more social
Anyways, that's about it for now. I'm a bit nervous for 2016, especially with me starting at a new school and competing with the brightest kids in our state, but hopefully I'll make it. If you guys ever need any help with anything, you need support, or a voice to back you up, advice, or you just want a friendly chat, approach me! I love reading all your kinda messages, and I thank you so much! Even though you don't know them, I also thank my great IRL friends who I bid goodbye to, my parents, my classmates of 2015 and my awesome teacher. Good luck, and always know that a weird little dork will always be behind this screen, and I'll be here for every one of you guys! Happy new year guys, and have one heck of an awesome year!
-xox iVesper