A Momentous Occasion

Hey guys. Today has been an amazing day. I have officially graduated primary school. Forever. This is really sad, and I have many fond memories of my school and those in it. I will definitely miss it, and my best friend as well, who I've been separated from. My parents assure me that next year will be better, and my high school holds many opportunities. I was very excited ever since I found out I got into the Gifted and Talented Program. That's right, I'm actually way smarter than you might think. But now, I'm beginning to really wish I could stay in primary school, for it is like my home away from home. If high school is to be my third "home" all I can say is, it's freaking big mansion. Anyway, I'm seriously not exaggerating when I say this was the best day ever. One of the best in my life. At the graduation, I received the English award, the Art award AND the Dux award, which is like an all-round achiever. My grade five teacher called me the smartest kid in the school :3 I was literally struggling so much to carry all my certificates and stuff, and then I had to hold this giant plaque that was going to have my name engraved on it that was bigger than my upper body. Haha, that was pretty funny XD I got a balloon too, which is a tradition for our school. The graduates always get a helium balloon, and I've wanted one since Grade 1. Finally! THEN we had a feast prepared by the 5th Graders (yey free food!) and we got a bunch of signatures from each other. I arrive home, and my dad tells me over the phone that I can get my fish. So, basically, BEST DAY EVER. This is kinda me growing up a bit here. I'm so glad I can share this moment with you guys. However, I'm still that immature kid, nothing's changed. The year has gone so fast, and primary school has just slipped by. It seems only yesterday that I was a curious 1st Grader, thinking those 6th Graders are so tall... Now I look at myself and I'm like damn you're short Vesper. So my advice for you guys is to enjoy every moment, because before you know it, it's over.
-Sincerely, iVesper