Chapter Fourteen: Rogues

Unknown 1 P.O.V

"There they are. I told you I smelled pack wolves. What do we do with them? Kill them?" I thought. There were three of us in total. Should be easy enough.

"We should take them.  Maybe we can hold them for ransom." A white wolf beside me snarled. I nodded in agreement. Killing was fun, with blood everywhere; but we needed some funds. 

There were two of them, a blonde girl who had fainted onto the ground, and a guy wolf in his black wolf form standing over her protecting her. What a loser. Didn't he know that he was outmatched?

"This should be easy!" I laughed with a wolfy snarl. 

The black wolf howled at us and growled. A warning to stay away. Pfffft. Did he think he was menacing? I nodded the others foward, so that he was forced back away from the prostate form of the girl on the ground. Even if he ran away, he left his..... what is she to him anyways? Friend? Mate? No, definitely not a mate. A mate would never back away from his mate like that.

The black wolf looked anguished. I figured he was going to rush me, but then he did the opposite. He ran away. Catching us all by surprise. At this point, it would be foolish to leave the helpless girl who could wake up at any minute. We also had a very slim chance of catching up to him. So when the other two made as if to follow him I shook my head. 

"He's just gone boyos. If we leave her, she could run away. Lets take her back to the cave."  I shifted to human form and scooped her up. "Who wants to carry her?"

Evan P.O.V

I had to leave her. If they managed to take both of us, we were both screwed. I still felt guilty though. I had to run and maybe get some help, someone who would actually listen to me. Guess my dad was ruled out. I was far away from home and by the time I got there the trail would fade. 

Now if I could only think of what packs were nearest. Her tribe was too far. So was mine. All the other tribes were even farther. Wait a minute. What was that little pack that all the other tribes were always ragging on? The one that had Rogue in the name. What was it? 

Well, never mind the name. I needed to find their place quick. Where was their pack hut again? I know no one around here would know. So I started pacing back and forth to trying to remember. If I couldn't I would just have to go after her myself.

Unknown 1 P.O.V

"So do either of you know what tribe she is from? We need to make the note quickly before they realize she is gone." They both shook their heads at me. "WELL THINK!" I smashed a chair against the wall leaving a dent in the wall, and turned the chair to saw dust."I DIDN"T take you into me home for nothing. Get off your BUTTS and ask around!!!! Surely someone must recognize her preppy little face." They ran out, scared of my legendary rage. 

Right now she was locked in the basement and I was about to go down and talk to her because I knew those fools would not come through. The only thing they were good for was brawn. Even the most formidable tribes had heard of us and had nightmares. 

I took the key off the counter and headed to the basement. When I headed down the stairs, I noticed that she was still out of it, but looked like she was waking up.

I pulled my hand back and smacked her hard.

"AHHH!" She clutched her cheek, where it had left a red welt, in the shape of a handprint.  

"Well look whose finally up. Heh. Welcome to your temporary home sweetheart."   The endearment confused her. 

"What was that slap for?!?! Let me go!" She sprang off the ground and ran up the stairs. I stayed where I was. 

BANG! BANG! BANG! She was launching herself at the door with all her strength. Once she got it through her thick skull it wasn't budging, she started screaming. 

"HELPPPPPPP! HELLLLP!" The scream grated in my ears.

"No one is going to hear you sweetheart."  Just her and me and this great big house in the middle of the forest.

She slowly came back down the stairs, her face red, eyes blotchy with tears.

"What do you want from me, you, you freak."  

"Careful sweetheart, you are in no position to call me names. As from what I want from you, all I want is what pack you are from."

She glared at me, her breath coming faster. "No."

"What?" I blinked at her, unsure if I had heard right.

"You heard me. No. I will never tell you anything." She stared back defiantly. It would be fun to break this one. 

"Hahahahahahaha! Well aren't you sassy. I am kind of glad you said no. This is going to be fun." I cracked my fingers and started menacingly towards her. She backed away, scared now, all signs of fight gone.

One punch to the jaw was all it took to knock her out. She went down like a sack of potatoes and I tied her up in a sturdy chair she wouldn't break through. I doubt she could even phase to a wolf right now because she was so weak. Which is exactly how I liked them to be. Weak and tired.

She started waking up faster now, the slap mark almost gone. So I renewed it. 

CRACK! I smacked her even harder, drawing glorious blood. I laughed.

"I bet you can't even heal all that fast right now you stupid wolf. Guess you shouldn't go out on midnight walks." I took my belt off.

"N-no please." She coughed on me and glorious blood came out. 

"You can say no all you want! No one cares!" I cracked my whip down on her hands which were bound with rope, ripping her flesh so that she was bleeding. "If you bleed on my floor, I can tell you it won't be pleasant for you!" I saw one drop of blood land on the floor. I smirked. She was crying and screaming and groaning, and it was all beautiful music to my ears

I hurled the metal end of the belt at her face, and it buried itself in her cheek and blood dripped down her face. She was practically unconscious. I  took my bare fist and punched her eye, blackening it, and she passed out. I continued lashing out. My anger for her not telling me, and the anger of my two home wolves not coming back was starting to make me hit harder,  faster. Blood was everywhere. The red haze of my anger and the red of her blood were starting to blur together, until it was all the same to me.