Chapter 5

Picture of Zack above

Alpha Luke's P.O.V

I stared interior of the living room, it's almost been a hour since the beta told me that Alpha Zack passed out and that I should either wait in the living room or his office and I'm really getting cranky, I have other places to be and I can't wait all day, so i stood up and walked to his office. While climbing the stairs I smelled the most intoxicated scent, Raspberry and Vanilla, i kept on walking and as I came closer to his office the scent became stronger and my wolf started to get very restless. When I came to the door I smelled 3 scents, the one I'm trying to figure out and two others, without knocking I opened the door and saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, she looked at me and I couldn't take my eyes off of her she was so perfect. I stared into her loving blue eyes and everything just disappeared suddenly my wolf started to yell mate and before I knew it the words left my mouth same time as hers. We stared at each other, until she looked away towards something in the room I followed her gaze and saw she was looking at a woman and a guy about her age hugging the woman. The guy stared at me and i recognized him as Alpha Zack.

"Alpha Zack sorry to interrupt, but I have important business I have to talk to you about and i don't have much time left." I said

"Oh I'm so sorry, we will talk immediately, Zaira, Mom please excuse us."he said and looked at my beautiful mate and his mother, they stood up and walked out the door, closing it behind them.

"Alpha Luke, sorry we kept you waiting, had a few family problems."he said with a glint of hurt, but it was gone almost immediately"So what is the important matter?"

"O well I've had a problem with rogues, but they seem to just past through my territory and then dissapear. A few days ago we tracked one and he lead us to an old barn just outside the borderline of our territory and your neighbouring packs territory. We went inside, while masking our scent and we overheard a man named Richard.."he stiffened at the mention of the name and that made me very suspicious"he said something about going to attack...and finding his mermaids or something. I just wanted to warn you and ask that you will help when maybe they attack on one of our packs and so on." I continued and tried to find out why he stiffened at the mans name?

"Well of course we will help. If any of the packs get attacked we will help defeat the rogues" he anwsered and to say I was relieved was an understatement. I stood up and spoke"Thank you for your time. Good luck with your family problems and please tell Zaira that we need to talk, but unfortunately I need to leave now I have some other matters to attend to."he nodded his and extended his hand, I shook it and walked out the door to return back to my pack.

Zaira's P.O.V

When Zack asked us to leave I was sad, I needed to be with my mate why does everything have to go wrong. I went back to the room from earlier while waiting for Zack to finish so i could tell him that I'm going back to my dad. I walked into the room and sat on the bed and played with my fingers.

About 15 min later Zack walked into the room and sat beside me in the bed.

"Zaira, I know it's scary and all but we need to stay strong to defeat Richard"I nodded my head in agreement"and we need to open that book. I'll try and get more out of mom, but she's still crying"he continued and looked my in the eye, his green eyes showing no emotion, his face is also expressionless, but his hands are shaking

"I agree, but I have to go back to my father, I can feel him trying to mind link me but I blocked him off when i ran. I will try to return tomorrow and then we can open the book or something"
I stood up and started walking, but he grabbed my hand making me stop in my tracks and look at him with confused look all over my face.

"I just wanted to say that your mate, Alpha Luke said that you two needed to talk, but he had to leave to attend other matters" I nodded my head and started walking again with 'him' on my mind, when i came outside i walked to the tree line, quickly took off my clothes and tied it to my ankle, since the pack witch hasn't putted a spell on me so that my clothes don't rip when i shift. When everything is tied to my ankle I shifted and ran back the way I came. It took me about 15 min to make it back to the pack house, I shifted into my human form and went inside, when i opened the door I walked to the living room only to see a big hole in the wall, a broken coffee table that is laying on the ground near the hole in the wall, the couch was upside down and a few vases were laying broken on the ground. I stared at the trashed living room and knew my father went mad when I ran away, suddenly I remembered that I still had to talk to my father, so I made my way up the big stairs and towards his office at the end of the hall. I knocked on the door, but got no answer, I knocked again, but there was still no answer, I started to get worried, so I opened the door and saw my Dad's sleeping figure on the couch, his office looked the same as the living room. I contacted Carl and told him what had happened and asked if he could get someone to fix it, he said that someone will fix it tomorrow since it's almost 5 in the evening and most wolves are probably spending time with their families. When i was done talking to Carl I walked over to my dad and started shaking him lightly, trying to wake him up, when he still didn't wake up I started to panic a bit"Daddy, daddy please wake up, please!" I yelled and suddenly his blue eyes shot opened and he stared and me

"Zai, is that really you?"he asked and I just nodded my head. He brought his hand up to my face to make sure he wasn't imagining thing, when he realised that I wasn't a dream he continued"I thought i lost you, just like I lost your mother"he said those words with so much sorrow.

"I'm not going anywhere, i just went to the neighbouring pack and bumped into a old middle school friend. He wants to hang out tomorrow" i lied and hoped he doesn't see the guilt in my face, yeah I felt guilty of not telling him about his mate and my twin, but he had so many things on his plate I didn't want to add that to, so i just made up a lie. He stared at me and nodded his head.

"Come on I'll make us some food"I said and his face lit up like a kid in a candy store. Wow my dad really loves food. I stood up and started walking to the kitchen, but stopped in my tracks when I realised that Chase is nowhere to be seen, I turned around and looked at my dad confused" What's wrong?" He asked concerned about me

"Where is Chase?" I asked

"Oh, he is at Patrick. I told Carl to take him there after you left, I didn't want him to see me when I was looking like that" I let out a breath of relief that I didn't even know I was holding and started making my way back to the kitchen, when i walked out the office I walked past a picture of my mother hanging outside in the hall near his office, I thought back to the events thay happened today and the first thing that came to my mind was Luke, i thought about his appearence, his strong muscles showing through his white V-neck T-shirt, his beautiful baby blue eyes and dark brown hair, his full pink lips and the amount of love he showed in his eyes, how did I get so lucky, but wait he hasn't accepted me yet, he probably just wants to talk so he can reject me and go back to his pack girlfriend, like of course a hot guy like him had to have a girlfriend. I didn't even notice i was in the kitchen until I heard my father's voice behind me"I kind of in the mood for take away, how about pizza?"he asked and i nodded my head eagerly at the mention of pizza, my second favourite food, well pancakes ing my favourite.

My dad picked up the phone and odered pizza, about 40 min later it arrived and we ate it in less than 15 min, since we're werewolfs and werewolfs eat a lot, like a lot.

After we ate i kissed my dad on the cheek and said good night while walking to my room and went to bed...

Not only the Alpha's daughter ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें