Chapter 9

Picture of Drake above

Sam's P.O.V

I stare at them for about 15 min and walk downstairs, it's been 2 days and nothing has happened, Zack's tail turned sea green and we moved them to the bed, but that's it they haven't moved shifted back nothing, nada. Something is wrong, like really really wrong, why haven't they woke up yet. I can't lose my best friend and my new friend, she can't die she just found her mate and her brother. I walked into the kitchen and took out abottle of water from the fridge, then I went to the bathroom and sat next to Drake and Grace and watched some TV. While watching I started to hear heavy breathing beside me, it wasn't Drake so I looked at Grace and saw her panicked, scared, confused face and she was breathing heavily.

"Grace, what's wrong?" I asked , she just stared at me and shook her head and started to cry, making me panic a lot

"It'ssss.....Za...ck"she said between crying. I stared at her with a blank expression on my face and rushed up from the couch and running upstairs to the room they are in, when I came there they still looked the same. A few seconds later Drake walked in with a crying Grace behind him and Miss Johnson trying to calm her down. I stared into Drake's eyes and saw the concern in his eyes, something was up. I sat on the bed and stared at Grace waiting for her to calm down a bit. When she calmed down she started talking

"Something is wrong. I can't feel him anymore, my wolf senses something happened to him cause she can't feel him anymore she's been talking to his wolf trying to get information, but he couldn't help since he was cut of from Zack, he doesn't know what's happening he is locked up. When i was sitting on the couch I felt a weird feeling like he's not here anymore and Cathy confirmed it since she can't reach his wolf." I stared at her in shock, is Zack dead or something. Drake stood up and walked out the room I followed him since I saw the amount of sadness in his eyes. He walked out the backdoor and sat on the grass.

"I think we should call you pack's Alpha, their father he needs to know"I spoke while sittinf down beside him, he stared at me with a bkank expression, but I still continued"and we should call the Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack, you know Alpha Luke. Maybe he senses Zaira too. We have to know if she's alright or not"I said those last words a bit softer, what will I do if they die, Zaira is his best friend and my new friend and Zack is my friend since diapers, we have to make sure their okay. I stood up and walked back towards the house leaving Drake to think for a bit, I walked till I heard bones braking I turned around and saw Drake's blonde wolf running into the forest. I turned back towards the house and went to the phone. I picked up the phone and called the number we were about to call.

"Hello"a deep voice says at the other end

"Hi, is this Alpha Luke" I asked

"Yes, how may I help you. If I may asked who are you?"

"Well my name is Sam, I'm from the Blackstar pack."

"Okay and how may this matter that your calling for effect me"

"Well you see it's about your mate Zaira..."I said trailing off at the end

"I knew something was feeling off..."he mumbled to himself, I heard the phone drop, but it was still on the line"Andy, where are you. We need to go to the Blaclstar pack and it's going to take to long for Nayla to get here"i heard him yell in the background and then I put the phone back down. One down , one to go. I picked up the book with all the pack numbers in, that we keep near the phone. I went down till I found Whitestone pack, I dialled the number and after about two rings he picked up

"Hello, Alpha Zachery speaking. How may I help you."

"Hi Alpha,my name is Sam, I'm from the Blackstar pack next door. It's about your daughter..."

"What about her? What happened? Is she okay? Please tell me she's fine"

"We don't know. She is laying unconscious in one of the rooms"

"Where are you? The pack house, I'm on my way?"

"Yes we are" I answered and then the line went dead. What is it with men today like a bye will be fine you know, uggg Alphas and their egos, I thought and started walking up the stairs. I mind linked the guards about the alphas arrival and walking into the room, where eveyone is, I heard faint crying and saw Grace sitting in a corner rocking back and forth, I saw Miss Johnsen with the book in her hand going through every page and then there was still the two mermaids laying on the bed.

I went over to Grace and tried to calm her down, but nothing was working she was in full panic mode. While sitting thwre I heard knocking on the door, I got up and made my way towards the door, when I opened it I saw a very scared looking Alpha Zachery infront of me with a small boy behind him, about 6 years. He barged in and started sniffing the air in search of his daughter. When he got her scent he started running up the stairs in complete panic. I closed the door and stared at the small boy infront of me looking at the stairs I motioned him up the stairs and he run up the stairs as quick as his short legs can go, I stared at his small running fugure until it was at the top and then I  made my way up the stairs. When I came into the room I saw a very confused Grace, a scared Miss Johnsen and a very shocked, confused and angry Alpha Zachery...

Alpha Zachery's P.O.V

When i heard Zai, was unconscious, I got Chase from his room and ran as fast as I can to Blackstar pack territory with Chase on my back. I hope she's okay. Please let she be fine, I can't loose her too, please please please. I pleaded in my mind

'She'll be fine. I can still feel her link through the pack mind link, but I can't get through' my wolf said I just nodded and puahed myself harder to get to the territory. When I came to the territory, i picked up the pase until I saw the pack house I slowed down a bit and lowered my body so Chase can climb of, when he's off I shifted back and went towards the door, I started knocking and waited for an answer, the door opened revealing a red head, without saying hallo I walked inside and started sniffing the air, when I got her scent I ran up the stairs, completely forgetting about Chase. I came to a room and opened it, revealing two mermaids on the bed one being Zaira, a crying Grace in the corner and a shocked Angela

WAIT WHAT ANGELA... she is alive, she is alive a yelled in relief and then it hit me she is alive? and that relief turned into anger, confusion and shock. She stared at me completely shocked, how can she be alive... before I can ask the question, a random Alpha cam running into the room with a small boy about two years old on his hip, he sat the boy down on the ground in the corner and gave him a teddy bear then he rushed over to Zaira

"Zaira, please wake up. Don't leave me. I'm sorry I never called but I was scared please wake up if you can hear me please just wake up please"he spoke in complete panic, while holding her hand this made me even more angry. Who the hell is this lunatic...

"Who the hell are you and who gives you the right to touch my daughter"I boomed towards the useless pup in front of me. He turned around unfazed by my tone, he was as tall as me, but a bit more muscular although I still had my muscles and looked like a 17 year old, but I was 34.

"I'm her mate...and who are you"he said trying to make his voice louder than mine.

"I'm her father"when I said those words he stiffened in realisation that he just yelled at his mate's father. I ignored him and turned back towards Angela and he went back to Zaira.

"Why?" I asked

"They had to be split"

"I knew that, but I thought he was dead. Your father said that the curse was gone since he died and you"I said the 'you' softly. I stared into her beautiful green eyes, but when she saw my gaze on her she looked at the floor in guilt.

"There has to be another reason. It's been 16 years they are stronger now why didn't you come back." Ahe kept quiet and I wanted to aak again but then she yelled the one thing I never thought I'd hear.

"Because my father forced me to fall in love with this pack's ex-Alpha. He made a deal when I was younger, because he slept with the ex-luna and I had to pay for his stupid mistake and then I got pregnant and the curse came true and my father forced me to split them and play for his stupid mistake. Do you know how hard it was to not see you, the one person I really loved...."