Epilogue

Zaira's POV

"Auntie Zaira!"a small voice filled the house, I slowly got up from the couch my back arching slightly from the bump and just as I was ready to start walking two pairs of small arms wrapped around my leg and squeezed them tightly. "I missed you"she whispered softly, hoping no one would hear.

"You saw her yesterday Kaylen"Zack chuckled strolling into the living room like it is his own, Grace following closely behind him.

"But Daddy, Auntie Zaira was sleeping the whole time"she cried squeezing my legs even tighter.

"Kaylen don't squeeze to tight otherwise she'll fall"Grace warned, giving her a pointed look. She quickly let go of my legs and plopped down on the coach, stealing the remote and changing the channels without question. For a 4 year old she is quite smart. Shaking my head softly I made my way into the kitchen, to make some coffee. Luke is out for run and I was left alone with only the TV as company.

"So when is the due date for my little niece"Zack questioned walking hand in hand with Grace into the kitchen.

"Well Ally needs to come out anyday now, because I'm getting a bit irritated. Just a bit"I mumbled throwing some coffee into the cups while the kettle softly boals.

"Yeah I remember. I still can't believe you guys waited four years" Grace said the last part softly almost like it was a disgrace to say it loud.

"Well it just never felt like the whole time, first with the whole war and recovering after that. Then his magic going all whack after that, then I needed to settle in here and well it just never felt like the right time to have a kid until now"I explained throwing the steaming water into the cups and finishing each cup with ease.  Being pregnant with Luke's baby isn't all rainbows and sunshine, after he found out I was pregnant a list of ground rules were put up on the fridge.

Luke's pregnancy ground rules:

*Zaira may not leave the house without me at her side.
*Zaira may not eat any unhealthy food.
*Zaira isn't allowed to make anything other than coffee in this house.
* Zaira may only walk from the bedroom to the living room, nothing further.
*Zaira may not tell me the sex of the baby.

Signed by:
Alpha Luke and Luna Zaira

I saw Grace staring at the rules for the hundredth time since they have been put up, not even Zack was as bad as this during her pregnancy and that is saying something. I loud squeal grabbed our attention and we all rushed as fast as we personally can to see what is wrong. Luke had returned from his run, all sweaty and breathless with a squealing 4 year old draped over his shoulder as he spun around quickly, nearly knocking into a wall.

"Uncle Luke"she screamed, slamming her small fists against his back but that only encouraged him to spin her faster and he only stopped when he couldn't even turn anymore. He placed her back on the ground, wobbling slightly as he tried to keep his balance, his arms outstretched wide to somehow steady him. Kaylen on the otherhand walked away with a smirk on her face, looking like she just won the lottery and plan on using her money to buy a candy factory. She walked up to her dad threw her hands in the air and waited until he picked her up and placed her on his hip as she watched Luke struggle to gain control of his body again. Chuckling softly I made my way to his side and tried steadying him, but he only pushed me away mumbling something about pregnancy. Sighing loudly I threw my hands into the air and plopped down on the couch while he struggled, Grace had walked out of the living room and appeared a few seconds later holding the tray of hot beverages in her hands. She gave me my tea and continued handing out every hot beverage, placing Luke's on the table as he continued to struggle with his head. Kaylen had sat down on one of the arm chairs and was busy playing with the channels until she settled on watching Frozen in the end.

"So does he still not know the gender"Grace asked once everyone was settled onto a couch with a hot beverage in hand, Luke who had finally redeemed himself sat on the couch next to me while playing with my fingers softly.

"Nope, I don't want to know."he answered for me, not daring to look up.

"But now you can't buy anything before hand"Grace argued again knowing exactly what his answer will be.

"We will anyways have to buy everything after the baby is born, so why buy it before hand when you can do it afterwards" he stated still playing with my fingers his eyes now trained on the large TV screen, he had been training this argument over and over again for the past 4 months and will probably do it again when our I'm pregnant with our second child.

"Speaking of pregnancy"I interjected"why haven't you guys tried again"

They turned to each other and nodded softly, having a mental conversation first before replying"well that's why we came to visit today"Zack said softly a smile playing on his lips slightly.

"No way!" I yelled trying to jump up from the couch and scream like a school girl, but I was stopped by a firm hand holding me down.

"You are pregnant and you will not hurt my future child. Speaking of my child, where is Andy"he wondered getting up from the couch and walking upstairs totally ruining the whole mood we had going on.

"He's such a party pooper"I said turning my attention back to Grace and Zack."so tell me, are you pregnant or not?"

"Yes I'm pregnant. We found out yesterday and you guys are the first to know so please don't tell anyone" Grace said with a smile, her hand moving slowly down to her still plat stomach and the baby growing there. Zack looked at her lovingly and draped an arm around her shoulders.

"Oh, this is going to be so amazing. I cannot believe you guys are having another kid and it is so close to us, they can grow up being all bestie vibes and meet their mates together one day and congratulate each other, oh I can already see it."I exclaimed my eyes welling up with tears of joy. "But wait what if they don't like each other or something. Then we can't hang out as much and it will cause a dent in the family"my tears turning quickly to sadness as the hormones took over and I cried softly.

Grace slowly got up and sat down where Luke was only a few seconds ago, where is he anyways. I miss him.
"Hey, look at me"Grace's was soft and light as she spoke"let's take deep breaths and not worry about that now okey"

"Okey"I nodded taking slow deep breaths, my tears quickly fading away and my heartbeat slowly slowing down. Just then Andy burst into the room followed closely behind by Luke.

"Kaylen!"he screamed running up to her and giving her a tight hug before dragging her out the way.

"Hey you okeyy"Luke asks suddenly appearing in my line of vision and looking at me with a face of concern, I slowly looked back at where Andy has dragged away Kaylen and knew everything will be fine.

"As long as I have you"I said taking his hand in my and relished the beauty of the moment before it fades again.