Chapter 7

Zaira's P.O.V

"Why haven't you called him yet?" Grace asked while plotting herself next to her brother on my bed.

"Gray, what do I say. What if he rejects me. I can't take that to, you know. Like I have so many things on my plate: my brother, my mate, my mom and dad, this mermaid business and the missing book" I told her and looked up at the ceiling and started to draw pictures with my finger in the air.

"Zai, I think you should call him and tell him that you two should talk."I heard Drake say and i looked at him and just nodded my head"Okay soo when do we get to meet your bro."he asked and I just laughed at 'bro'

"Oh, yeah I heard his super hot"Grace spoke while waggling her eyebrows.

"Grace! He's my brother seriously and he's coming here next week with my mother to talk to my father, but I'm visiting tomorrow, if you guys want to come."

"Sounds perfect"Drake spoke while hitting me over the head with a pillow and that's how a giant pillow fight started between us...

Zack's P.O.V

I sat on the couch watching friends, while waiting for my best friend Samantha or Sam as she wants to be called, to show up it's been about half an hour since she texted me saying she is coming over. Suddenlythe front door burst open and in cam Sam with a bag of chips and a big grin on her face

"Yo yo Zacky, I made it are you up for some movies?"she asked while sitting herself down on the couch next to mine

"Yeah sure"

"Yay, why don't you call your sister maybe she can join us"she squealed and threw the bag of chips on the coffee table in the middle.

"Yeah sure, why not I'll quicly call her"I spoke and got my phone out while scrolling to Zaira's number.

"Hello?"she asked

"Heyy, it's Zack"

"Oh hi, what's up"

"Nothing much just hanging out with my friend, were going to watch a movie and wanted to know if you wanted to join us"

"Sure, I'll be right over, I'll bring some clothes and sleep in the guest room if that's fine"

"Sounds great, see you in a few, bye" I said

"Ahh, Zack?"

"YEAH"

"Is it alright if Drake and Grace come as well, they really want to meet you"

"No it's fine, they can sleep here as well if they want, I really don't care"

"Okay, Thanks see in a few, bye"

"Bye" I replied and hung up

"Okay, soo sister check next we need popcorn and pizza"Sam spoke with a lot more enthusiasm than normal and it kinda freaks me out, but I just ignore it

"I make popcorn, you call the pizza delivery guy"I responded and stood up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen to make popcorn.

After I made enough popcorn I went back to the living room and started getting eveything ready, blankets, movies, popcorn, cooldrink etc.

"Zack, were are the glasses?" I heard Sam's voice coming from the kitchen.

"In the cupboard next to the oven"Before she could reply thw doorbell rang, I walked towards the door only to reveal Zaira.

"Hi, sorry we took so long, Grace couldn't find her cellphone" she said

"It's fine, so where are they?"I asked confused as of why they aren't behind her.