Chapter 12

Luke's P.O.V

I stared down at Zaira's sleeping figure safe in my arms, I stared at the clock that showed 5am. After Zaira came in crying last night I couldn't sleep I stayed awake to keep her safe from the thing that made her cry.

About 2am last night Zaira rushed into my room crying, she almost woke Andy up, but at least she didn't and when I asked why she's crying all she said was he's coming, she kept repeating over and over again, before she fell asleep in my arms and then it ended up where we're now, Zaira sleeping in my arms and me trying to figure out who the hell he is.

I figured that I won't be going to sleep for quite a while, I got up from my position, making sure not to make wake Andy nor Zaira, I tiptoed out the room and descended the stairs towards the kitchen and to say I was shock was something else, when I saw the kitchen light was on, I  slowly walked into the kitchen and there at the island sat Zack , with his head in his hands and a coffee mug infront of it and by the look of it he was very very tired. I slowly walked over to him, but he didn't look up and I knew he can sense I'm  there

"Zack,why are you sitting here"I asked, he slowly looked me in the eyes and I could clearly see he is tired, very tired, he shook his head in went back to the same position he was in

"Zack, come on you need to sleep at some time" I asked again, the fact that he is tired, being an Alpha you don't need a lot off sleep so this must be a big deal since he is looking right that. He looked up again and at least this time he answered my question

"I got a vision last night abour Richard and I've been up all night trying to figure out what I'm going to do"

"About what time"

"2am why"

"That's the same time Zaira came running into my room crying yelling he's coming"

"Yeah, I thought she'll take it a bit harder than me"he said calmly, a bit to calm, but I knew it was the lack of sleep these past hours that's keeping him calm

"What did you see"I asked, he looked up at me and gulped a bit before answering" I saw a war, everyone died all the people I cared about except me and Zaira, we were alive, standing between the bodies of our loved ones, the bodies that are hanging in the air like puppets and staring at us with lifeless eyes and then he came laughing at us, such a dry and evil laugh and then I woke up sweating like hell, Grace got really worried, but I just told her I had a bad dream and needed some coffee and so I came down here trying to figure out what I'm going to do, he's coming for us and if that vision was true, it just proves that hell do anything to get our powers"

"Have you gotten any idea what to do, maybe you should go sleep a bit, your starting with practice today and you need energy. I don't think it'll be easy and you guys need to learn at least the basics to help when the day comes"I explained. He nodded his head and started to drink his coffee again, I slowly walked over to the coffee pot and saw the steam still coming out it, indicating it's freshly made, I quickly got a mug and made myself some coffee and joined Zack at the island, after abour 5 min of silence we heard faint footsteps coming down the stairs, I kept on drinking my coffee and so did Zack and after about  30 seconds a very sleepy Grace walked into the kitchen followed by Zaira carrying Andy on her right hip, I quickly took Andy from her, she mumbled a quick thanks before walking towards a chair, I followed her and sat at the chair I sat before, beside her, after getting Andy a high chair, he might be 2 years old but he still can't be trusted on any kind of chair or object that's not safe.

"Why didn't you sleep"I asked in Zaira's ear she stared up at me with her blue eyes, blue eyes thay held so many emotion, I couldn't even tell what they meant"Andy woke up and jumped on the bed, thinking I was you and so I just decided to wake up and drink coffee, so I just brought him down with me."she said softly, I nodded my head in understanding, Andy loves waking me up early in the morning. I got up from my sitring position and quickly made Zaira some coffee and Andy some cereal, when both off them were enjoying their food and drink, I went back to my chair and finished drinking my coffee with one hand while holding Zaira's cold hand with the other, she squeezed my hand as if it was her life line and I couls feel her shivering, either becoming cold, which is kind off impossible since she is werewolf or it was fear, fear of one man named Richard the man that made me so mad, the one that's making my mate scared and for what stupid powers she got, powers that he will do what with rule the world, what good will that bring him. I stared at Zaira clutching her coffee with the other hand, doing the same with the other, just this time my hand is the coffee mug, Zack didn't look much better than Zaira he was also busy clutching the coffee and I could see all the concern in Grace's sea green eyes as she stared at him.

*~*~*

We sat like that in silence until the sun rose the only sounds you could here was someone getting up and making everyone coffee again. It was currently 6am and I knew everyone was going to start waking up soon. I stared at Zack and Zaira, still in the same state they were before, until I heard faint footsteps walking down the stairs and after a while their mother walked in, Angie.

"Well good morning everyone. Ready to start train... "she didn't finish when she saw the scene infront of her"what's going on" we all looked up at her and stared at her for about 1 minute until she spoke again"Zai, Zack did you have another vision or something like that" they both nodded their heads simultaneously. She just nodded her head in understanding and started making her way towards the coffee machine, but was stopped by Zack and he wasn't even touching her or calling he was doing it with his mind(telekinesis) she stared at him in shock and after about two minutes he realised what he was doing.

"We need to start now" she said concerned

"Why" I asked just before a vase fell from one of the top shelfs I stared at Zack, but he just shrugged his, I stared down at Zaira's shocked face and then back at Angie, who looked at them with concern, shock and fear?

"They are starting showing Telekinesis"she atated

"And"

"That means all their powers have already developed, they just need to practice, this isn't good since they can have complications."

"What kind of complications? "I asked a bit more concerned this time

"The powers might get mixed up. Since they don't know how to control it. Things like what happened now will happen with all the powers that's why we need to start now" she said almost yelling and you could see all the fear and stress clearly on her face and in her eyes and this made me even more concerned.
I stayed silent for a few seconds and that's when I felt Zaira stiffen next to me, my head whipped towards her and beside her stood none other than my arch enemy, more like vampire
James Carleton, holding a knife against Zaira's neck and a determined and evil look pure on his face