Take Seven

The next morning was back to work so the couple left together. They only had one more scene to shoot and they'd be ready for previews to start rolling and the premiere was only two months away. The movie would be open to the public that following week after the premiere.

There was so much sexual tension in the air. Few people on set knew they were together but it was still a slight surprise at the couple because they were too into the scene. The director knew this would be good because he was one of the few who knew they were together.

After the scene was over, she made a beeline to her dressing room. Drake knocked on her door smiling after she opened it.

"Why'd you run?"

"That was embarrassing." she hid her face in her hands.

He pulled her into an embrace and kissed her slowly.

They stayed all day until the movie was finalized. Nicki went back to her trailer to shower and change as usual.

"Are we done here?" she asked Drake as she pulled on a pair of grey yoga pants and walked out of the bathroom.

His eyes were fixated on her ass as she walked past him.

She looked over her shoulder when she noticed that he hadn't answered her. She giggled and then dropped her jacket that she was about to put on.

"Oops." she bent over and picked it up.

He closed his eyes and rested his head on the couch. Why is she torturing me?

She went and sat on his lap. Nicki kissed him and he slid his tongue into her mouth. His hands immediately found her ass and squeezed.

"Let's go." she whispered in his ear and grazed her teeth over his ear lobe.

At least four of the seven days out of the week, Nicki was at Drake's house. They practically lived together. As soon as they got to his house, Nicki went upstairs and into her closet. She stripped out of her clothes and only in her bra and panties she walked downstairs.

"I don't want to talk business over the phone. I'll call you in the morning with a time and place." he hung up the phone visibly agitated. Nicki walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

He turned around shocked and pleased to see her half naked.

He picked her up and sat her on top of the island counter. She worked on unbuttoning his shirt as he kissed all over the front of her body.

"Aubrey..." she bit her lip as he nibbled on her neck, her favorite spot.

He unsnapped her strapless black bra from the front and let it fall to the floor.

She finally got his shirt undone and next his belt buckle.

Drake picked her up and carried her upstairs.

He laid her on the bed and slid her panties off.

He licked her thighs, teasing her until she pushed his head further down and he eagerly gave her what she subtly asked for.

He had waited for this moment for so long and it was better than he had ever envisioned.

He took his time with her all night long. No rushing, no fucking. He just made slow love to her and when she kept calling him by his first name, he knew he was doing everything right.

"I love you." she could barely get the words out of her mouth as her eyes rolled shut and her nails dug into his back.

"I love you too."