Take Nine

Voice over recording wasn't for another month and a half so Drake and Nicki decided to use the free time they had with each other which meant a couples retreat with the two of them, Jas and Lauren and Courtne and Safaree.

"This is gonna be so much fuuunnn!" Nicki squealed at Lauren. They were at her place packing Nicki's bags for The Bahamas. Lauren and Courtne's bags were already in the car and the three would drive to the airport together and meet the guys there because they had some business to take care of before they left.

"I'm back!" Courtne came in the room and sat the keys on the dresser and handed the two women their daiquiris from The Eskimo Hut.

Nicki took her drink and put her straw in before taking a sip. It was good and fruity.

"Okay. Are you done yet?" Courtne asked.

"No. I can't decide on my bathing suits...I don't know which he'll like best."

"Girl, he don't care. Trust me. He'll love you in a paper bag."

Nicki laughed. "Okay. I'll take these." she grabbed the majority of the bunch and put them in her suitcase. After walking around her room she decided that she wasn't forgetting anything and they got on the road just in time because right after their bags got checked in, the plane had started boarding.

"You're not forgetting anything are you?" Drake asked her knowingly. Just as they were getting on the plane.

"No." she squinted her eyes at him.

"Just asking. Chill." he said as they took their seats in First Class.

Nicki was feeling relaxed from her daiquiri and smiled. Which surprised him because him because of his chill comment.

"Imma let that slide." she said just as he thought he had gotten away with it.

He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "You should let me slide right in between-"

The seatbelt light came on so he had to stop talking and put on his seatbelt.

"We'll have time for that later. Plenty of time." Nicki gave him a soft kiss.

"Oop!" Lauren commented, having heard their conversation.

"Shut up Laur." Nicki rolled her eyes and smiled as the plane took off.

When the turbulence finally settled and was no longer a problem, Nicki took off the tight seat belt and sat there. She was bored.

The lights went off and a movie came on. Above the Rim.

Now this is straight ratchet. These old ass people do not want to see this movie. Nicki thought to herself and laughed out loud when she noticed that everyone around her was actually watching it.

Drake had fallen asleep so Nicki got her blanket out of her carry-on, lifted up the armrest, cuddled under Drake and fell asleep.

"I know she feel that." Safaree mumbled.

"What?" Nicki asked.

They had just got off of the plane having landed in Florida and they had to catch a two hour flight to the Bahamas from there.

"That fucking big ass wedgie." He complained while looking at the woman in front of him causing everyone to bust out laughing.

"Only you would see that." Nicki pushed him. They went to take seats until their flight was called.

"Baby I'm hungry."

"What do you want to eat?"

"I don't even care. Just get me something."