one +

one +

Luke turned the corner of the math wing, sneaking past classes in hope to not cause any attention towards why a senior was in the sophomore math section.

The blonde peaked his head in Michael's room, spotting only the brown tuff of head looking down at a binder.

The seventeen-year-old walked in, closing the door behind him too loudly.

Mike jumped, accidentally spilling his water bottle off the table. "Fuck, you dick." He stood up, pulling at the black slacks to stop the bunching up.

Luke laughed, "Sorry, Mr. Clifford." He walked the long way around, finding a comfortable spot on top of Michael's desk.

The older man stood up, finding the blonde twink with his legs crossed. His eyes watching Mike's every move. "Do you, like, not know how to use chairs? I swear, every time we're together you're sitting on somewhere not made for sitting." He threw away the plastic water bottle, going back to sit in his chair.

Luke swung his legs back and forth, a smile on his face that only Michael knew.

"Luke, no. Not now."

The blonde leant in, placing his feet on either side of Michael's thighs. "Come on, Sir, you know you want to."

Michael looked up at him, his eyes going from his small shoulders down to his lean legs. He traveled back up, knowing Luke just watched him completely check the younger boy out. "I don't know, I don't even have anything here. I don't wanna hurt you like that." Or at all.

Luke jumped down, leaning over to dig through Michael's laptop bag. He went through various pockets, trying to find the jingling keys.

Michael kept his hands to himself, no matter how good Luke looked in those skinny jeans. "Babe, what're you up to?"

Luke stood up, a ring of car keys swinging upon his index finger. "I know somewhere where you do have everything."

Mike's eyes glowed as he watched his car keys swing back and forth. He swallowed a lump in his throat as he stood up. "I hate you so much." Michael grabbed his keys and loosened his tie.

He checked behind him, making sure the smaller boy was following him outside. They went out the back, a route no one took at thirty minutes past eleven.

"How long is your lunch break?" Michael asked as they got outside.

The wind was blowing in the cool April air, the desolate teacher's lot showed no sign of life.

"I've only got twenty minutes left."

Michael laughed, "Baby, I have gotten you coming in two minutes. We got time." He unlocked the doors of his Ford F250, his hands on Luke's hips to help him up the large step.

Luke jumped in the back seat, kicking off his shoes and spreading his legs out wide.

Michael tried to hide his laugh at the boys desperation for contact. He locked his doors, placing the keys on the front seat. His fingers played with the tight tie around his neck, taking it off and throwing it in the front.

He climbed in the back, fitting perfectly between Luke's legs. He leant down hungrily, biting down on Luke's lip as if his next breath depended on it.

The blonde giggled, resting his hands on Mike's chest and feeling his way down. He cupped his crotch, tightening his grip until a throaty groan escaped the older man. Luke readjusted his head and body, lifting up his hips to grind up on Michael.

"Do something, we don't have time for your foreplay shit," Luke demanded, throwing his head back against the seat cushions.

Michael's cold hands touched Luke's bare chest as it slid his black band tee over his head and off of his body. He slid his mouth down Luke's jaw, leaving blows of air of his quick bites until it reached his torso.

Luke kept his head back, leaving out breathy huffs as he countered in on the feeling of his boyfriend's lips spreading over his body.

Michael's fingers played with the button of Luke's jeans, popping it up and dragging the material down his thighs before the boy could react.

He lifted his hips, letting Michael take the rest of the restricting clothes off of his body. Michael undid his own belt, still trying his best to straddle Luke in the tightness of his truck. He pulled off his slacks, pulling at his own member a few times to harden up.

Luke kept his eyes closed as he listed to Mike shuffle around the cabin. He heard the crinkle of a condom wrapped, the pop of lube. Cold hands went over Luke's hips as Michael flipped him over, laying him flat on the cushions. Luke arched his back, keeping his bum high yet shoulder low.

Michael pressed a kiss to his lower back as he lined himself up. Luke etched himself back, not content with the slow speed the older man was going.

Mike leant over him as he pressed himself into Luke inch by inch, slowly. Slow was Michael's liking, but not Luke's. Luke wanted it fast, and hard, and deep. There's quite a few things they disagreed on.

Luke let out a breath he didn't realized he was holding as a rush flew through his veins. He pushed himself back, causing a ricocheting moan to yell from both of their throats. Their groans of pleasure filled up the air like a symphony.

Michael's hands wandered over Luke's slim body, jacking him off the same speed as his thrusts.

Luke met each thrust in the middle, causing Michael to hit that one spot inside of him every single time. Every single movement caused Luke to go absolutely insane with pleasure as his body shook with devotion.

Michael had his lips on Luke's shoulders as he kept going at it, just the way Luke liked it. He sped up, he used all his energy to make Luke scream out Michael's name. He had a cocky smile on his face as the younger released in Michael's hand.

It was a pride, dominance game to Michael. He never came first.

Sweat lined Luke's body as Mike kept going, thrusting harder and faster until he, too, came with power.

Michael pulled out, doing what he needed to do to make the least mess possible. He helped Luke turn over, keeping him off his bum to ignore that empty sensation for a while.

Luke smiled up at the ceiling of the cab as his peripheral vision watched his older boyfriend get dressed in situated once more. He rested his hands below his head, his breathing slowing down with time.

Michael was fully dressed by the time Luke started to slide his clothes back on.

He leant over, kissing Luke's high cheekbones. "I love you," he reminded him.

Luke looked over at him, a matching smile on his mouth. "Love you, too."

Michael helped him out once more, letting their hands dropped to their own sides once closer to the building. It was just the secretive things they had to do for the just in case's in life.
Luke was eighteen in three months, and it'll be better.