twenty seven

twenty seven

"Now, if Ashton can't take you home, just call me," Michael said for the eighth time. He pulled up along side the frozen yogurt store, trying to get as close as possible for Luke. Even if that meant taking a good half hour to try to pull out once more.

"Yes, Daddy," Luke responded with a roll of his eyes.

"Don't test me." Michael put his truck into park, unlocking the doors.

Luke leant over, pecking at the side of Michael's face. "Love you."

"I'll be at the school until five probably, if you don't wanna be at home alone then you can—."

"Michael, I'm eighteen. And your boyfriend. You literally cannot control me."

Mike put his hands up in defense, "Just trying to give you options, Kitten."

"See you at five-ish." Luke hopped down from his seat, landing on the pavement. He started to walk towards the entrance, already spotting his best friend inside. He turned around once more, waving goodbye to Michael.

He knew Michael was going to wait in the parking lot until he could physically see Luke safely inside the store.

He was protective, especially when it came to Luke and It.

Ashton stood up when he saw Luke, holding out his arms for a hug. "You're so big now, what the hell. What did I miss?" He took a step back, looking at the curve of Luke's body that wasn't there before.

Luke sat down across from Ash, the brunette boy already ordered his yogurt just the way he likes it—lots of sugar to put into his garbage body.

"I'm pretending that I'm not going to get really big and fat still, so bare with me." Luke curled a foot below his body, adding a bit of height to his petite frame.

"Did you guys decide on any more plans for the future since we last talked?" Ashton dug around in his own frozen yogurt cup, trying to find the frozen gummy bears at the bottom.

"Nothing drastic. We're just going to see where life takes us."

Ashton didn't have the heart to tell Luke that his plan wasn't a very good one. "Michael is being good to you and all?" He took a peak up at Luke, making sure the words that were about to come out of his mouth were the truth.

"Of course," Luke said with a smile. "He's really fucking protective, but he's always been like that."

"That's kind of cute, though. Like a big Dom."

"Ew, Ash, no."

Ashton let out a giggle as he bit down on his lip. "Okay, fine, fine. We all know you're a bottom, though," he said, gesturing towards Luke's stomach.

"I hate you so much," Luke whined. Luke was good at whining. Maybe it was a third-child type of thing where he just always whined about anything. "Mike and my mother talk a lot and it's a little weird."

"You know your mother," he said with a sigh.

Luke laughed, "True. But, like, she treats Michael as if he's my new caretaker. I'm an adult and he's my partner. He's not going to make me lunch every day and pick out my clothes. He's not doing my laundry or planning out my schedule. He has his own life just as I have my own."

"Let your mother live," he paused, "Also, I know for a fact you don't do your own laundry."

The blonde boy rolled his eyes.

Ashton skipped topics. "You think Michael is going to be a good father?" He hated referring to Mr. Clifford as Michael. It felt weird. He was Ashton's teacher, he wasn't able to think of the older bloke as anything except for a teacher.

"For sure. He doesn't think I notice, but his screensaver is our ultrasound. Like, every time we get a new one, he changes it. He's so infatuated with this dude," Luke pointed down to his stomach.

"Has It kicked yet?"

Luke shook his head. "A few more weeks of peace. Everything has settled down, like I can eat food without it coming back up, and I'm not that tired, and my feet don't hurt that much."

"You totally have made Michael do stuff for you in the excuse of you being pregnant."

"Yes," Luke responded with a smile, "For sure. I mean, who wouldn't?"

"Amazing," he said with a shake of his head, "Amazing."

Ashton was glad Luke was happy. He could see it in the shine of his eyes that he was happy. He wasn't stressed out, he wasn't sad. He was happy to know that the rest of his life wold be spent with Michael at his side. 

(a/n) I AM SICK AND DYING FUCK