Chapter Eleven

| Your POV |

"Hiro, Fred ordered the pizza and he and the rest of the gang are in their way," Tadashi says.

You look over at Hiro, who is sitting next to you on the couch. He's messing with one of the microbots. "Who's Fred?" You ask quietly.

"Huh? Oh. One of Tadashi's friends. He's super cool."

You nod. You can't help but feel a little nervous about meeting new people. Especially super genius nerds. You try your best to calm down while you wait.

"Somebody order pizza?" A voice shouts. You turn your head and see a tall guy walk in. He balances the boxes of pizza on his fingertips. Hiro grins and stands up.

"Hey, Fred!"

"Hey, little dude," Fred greets, a huge grin on his face. "How's your project going?"

"Awesome," he says, reaching for a box of pizza. Fred hands it to him and sets the rest on the desk. You barely even notice the other three walking into the garage.

"Hey Tadashi, Hiro," A tall girl with long light brown hair says sweetly.

"Hey, Honey Lemon," Tadashi says. "Go Go, Wasabi."

You sit there quietly, watching the friends talk with each other. Hiro is laughing with Fred until his eyes fall on you.

"___, come on," he says, waving you forward. You stand up and smile. "Guys, this is my friend, ___."

"Hi, ___," Honey Lemon says. "It's so great to meet you!" She grabs your shoulders and kisses both of your cheeks lightly. You blink in surprise. Hiro laughs at your expression.

"Nice to meet you, too," you say.

The others introduce themselves right after. Then everyone digs into the pizza. It doesn't take long for you to fall right into the group. They talk to you as if they've known you all of their lives. Hiro shows every one his microbots.

Before you know it, you notice that it's time for you to go. You grab your backpack.

"Are you leaving?" Tadashi asks.

"Yeah," you say, "I'm still in high school. Your semester hasn't started yet, but mine has." You wave. "Bye, everyone. It was great to meet you all." Everyone calls out goodbyes as you walk outside.

You turn around when you hear footsteps coming down the sidewalk. It's Hiro. "Are you coming back tomorrow?" He asks.

"Yeah," you say. "Whenever you want me to be, I'll be here." You put your backpack on.

"Then you'd better be back everyday," he says, "You're in this with me."

You smile. "Then I will be. I'll see you tomorrow."

Hiro holds up his fist. Smirking, you hit your knuckles against his. He makes an explosion sound and you laugh. He waves. "Later, dude."

"Later," you say.