1

Pic of Harry styles added

Louie's POV

I walked out of my decorated dorm room (that we only used if needed) and down the plain school halls wearing tight fitting fluro pink skinny jeans, a long sleeved black hoodie that hung loose on my body and ended just after my but and a pair of white converse. Lets just say I stuck out like a sore thumb among the plain dressed students. I held my plain black bag strap tightly so my bag was pushed into my back. I looked around wearily, looking for Harry and Jamie (Jamie is Harry's best friend and bully companion). I sighed relieved when I saw that the coast was clear. I let go of my bag strap and let it hang loosely over my shoulder and visibly relaxed.

BANG!!!

i groaned as my cheek came in contact with the hard metal lockers "Hey Freak!" whispered Harry in my ear. If he wasn't being violent it probably would have turned me on. Feeling his hot breath fan against my ear, the only things i would change are: the scenery, the situation and the words. In other words: Harry lying on top of me, in bed and moaning my name. Yeah......that ain't gonna happen any time soon. I whimpered and slunk to the ground leaning against the lockers and hugging my knees. Jaime bent down so he was at eye level with me "you scared?" Jaime asked in a mock baby voice, silently daring me to defend myself, which of course i didn't. I just gulped and stayed silent. He looked at me for a couple of seconds then wrapped his hand up in a fist and landed it in my face then they both walked off. I let out a chocked sob and let a few tears slide down my tanned cheeks. They were hot against my skin, i knew i was crying for the whole school to see but i just didn't care right now. I reached for my bag and got out a tissue, i wiped my nose gently and held it there to stop the blood from flowing and trickling down my face. I wiped it clean and walked to the nearest boys bathroom to see if there was any remnants of blood on my nose or if there were dried tears on my face. There was no blood but you could see that I had been crying so I turned on the cold and hot tap and gently rubbed the luke warm water on my face. I reached over for a paper towel. I felt the rough material in my hand so i pulled and one came out. I gently rubbed the water off of my face and then discarded the now wet paper towel in the plastic black bin that sat next to the sink. I walked out of the bathroom 2 minutes after the bell went and walked to my first class which was English with Mr. Demine. I opened the door and walked to my assigned seat at the back. "Mr. Tomlinson, why are you late?" "Sorry sir, I had a blood nose" i replied, nervously looking at Harry and Jaime to see if I said the right thing. They didn't look back at me so i took that as an ok answer. "Ok students get out your notebooks, we are going to go over the reading that was assigned yesterday for homework". There was a chorus of groans followed by files opening and rustling papers. I followed the others and got out my things out of my bag and opened my purple notebook to my completed page of homework. "Mr. Tomlinson read out the blurb to the book you are reading" Mr. Demine asked me. "I'm reading book three Beautiful chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl: Ethan Wate is in love with a caster girl. When he looks at Lena, it's like there's no one else in the world. But Ethan is mortal, and on her seventeenth birthday Lena made a choice that changed everything. The girl Ethan loves has broken the world with the supernatural powers she is struggling to control...
Now, if they are to fix the chaos Lena has caused, one of them must make a terrible sacrifice. Sometimes there isn't just one answer. Sometimes there's no going back. And this time there won't be a happy ending." I read loud and clear so everyone could hear me. "Well done Mr. Tomlinson. Now would Mr. Hale please read out the blurb of his book" announced the teacher. Oh no Jaimes (Mr. Hale) probably going to do something stupid. Jaime coughed and started reading "Jamie has never been to the snow before - it's going to be awesome! But she's been invited by a girl from school she hardly knows ... will they get along?" He read out loud in a high pitched girly voice.
"Mr. Hale marks for the enthusiasm but next time pick another book thats for you age" the teacher said sternly while Jaime and Harry smiked. "Yes sir I will pick another book" Jaime said batting his eyelashes. The teacher huffed and continued.

RING!

I collected my books and quickly stuffed them in my bag before hurrying out of class. I was weaving my way through the crowded hallways when I felt a pair of cold hands wrap around my eyes "guess who?" The person asked enthusiastically. "Uh......I don't know....is it Rose?" I guessed with a smirk on my face. I heard squeeling from behind me and then the cold hands left my face. "Hey louie! How was class?" "Hey Rose! Yeah it was ok, except the part where Harry and Jaime gave me a blood nose" I whispered the last part but of course she still heard me. "Oh no, are you ok? Did they hurt you too much?" Rose said hurrying to see if there is any damage. "Rose...Rose...Rose....I'm fine!" I said coughing out a few laughs. She stopped fiddling around with my face and looked at me sympathetically. "I'm fine ok" I said reassuringly and clamped my hands over hers. She sighed "I'm sorry" she whispered "there's nothing to be sorry about Rosie" I said with my head cocked to the side slightly. "Ok then louie, what do you have next?" "Uh......I've got Science with Miss. Parker" i answered "Oh cool! Same" she said and we walked to our next class.

Please vote, comment and fan ☺

Bye my little chicken nuggets