5

Pic of Jaime hale added

Louis' POV

I sighed contently as i lazily picked up my phone and saw that it was 7:23am oh well i still have about 47 minutes to kill before school starts so i decided to do my maths homework. I got off my bed and trudged over to my bag. I got out my black maths folder and took it over to my desk. I sat down in my grey wheelie chair and opened up to the page where the questions were. Within 20 minutes i managed to get my homework done.

DING!

i reached over and picked up my phone see that i had a text message from an unknown number. I frowned in thought as i unlocked my phone. I smiled widley as i read the text. It read:

Harry:hey lou its Harry.

I quickly saved his number to my contacts and replied

Louis: hey ☺you ready for school?

Harry: yeah and look lou I'll try and talk to Jaime today and try and convince him not to hurt you, but i can't promise anything all i can tell you is that i won't join in

Louis: ok thanx Harry ☺ and um..... are you gonna sit with me at lunch?

Harry: sadly not yet lou, i really wish i could you know coz we're friends now but i need to talk to Jaime first

I felt a little disappointed as i read the text "friends" and he couldn't siy next to me yet. But still i replied.

Louis: ok and i didn't know that "friends" go to kiss each other

Harry: haha ☺ you're right they don't so i guess we're as facebook say "it's complicated" because i still need to figure out my sexuality but look i don't know if i just want to fuck guys or have a proper relationship with them but i will figure it out. And until then i think we should hold that kiss off until i do because i really don't want to hurt you

I sighed deeply of course he doesn't know. But yet he still cares about me and what he said in the text proves it

Louis: ok I'm willing to wait for you tho☺

Harry: aww does little louis have a wittle crush on me ☺

Louis: maybe

Harry: well i think maybe that i might like you aswell

Louis: really? ☺

Harry: yep oh and I'm definitely changing my ringtone because "lets Marvin gaye and get it on" was way too close to our situation ☺ haha

Louis: haha good idea

Harry: so um come to my house this afternoon?

Louis: love too ☺ seeya there loverboy

Harry: will do hot stuff ☺

I blushed as i read the text, he thinks I'm hot? I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 8:00am shit! 10 minutes till the bell goes. I grabbed my bag and raced out of my room. I locked the door and then found my locker area. I hurriedly swapped the books that i had yesterday for the ones that i had today. I walked to my sose class and got there just in the nick of time before the bell went. I walked into class and took a seat at the back. I put my headphones in a laid my head on the desk. I quietly hummed to "like I'm gonna lose you" by Meghan trainor ft. John legend. Yep that's right this is the song that Harry and I sung together. My eyes started to droop and finally they closed. "Louis" tap tap "lou come on" tap tap. I groaned annoyed and took my headphones out. I looked up and realized that the classroom was empty. "Hey Rose" i said as i got up. "Hey lou, i can't believe you fell asleep in class". I yawned and replied "that's because I'm tired. "Did Harry apologize?" She asked worriedly. I replied with a big smile "yeah he did and he explained everything to me". "Well that's good" Rose replied happily. I smiled and made my way to my science class. I happened to pay attention this time instead of falling asleep which was good. Now it was just 20 minutes until the class ended. I walked up to the teacher and asked if i could go to the bathroom. Once she said yes i trudged out of the classroom and walked down the hall until i reached the bathroom. Once i done my business i walked out of the stall and lathered soap and water in my hands. I dried them off and was I shocked to turn around and find Jaime standing there.

Jaime's POV

"You fagwit! What have you done to Harry!" I yelled angrily as i pushed Louis against the wall. I saw him shaking with fear as i continued to hold him up against the wall by his colar. I saw him shake his head no and chocked out a "nothing" and that angered me even more "Well you must have done something! Because guess what?! Harry comes up to me this morning and says hey Jaime maybe we should just leave louis alone I mean he doesn't deserve this shit" i said angrily but mocked a baby voice as i told him what Harry said. I saw Louis visibly gulp. "You're going to pay for this" i yelled angrily. I rolled up my fist and hit him continuously in the face. He was crying by the time i finished. "Let's go" i seethed through clenched teeth. I took hold of louis by the hair and dragged him out to the back of the school near the dumpster. I pushed him over with all my strength so he landed hardly on the ground. I kicked him as hard as i could in the ribs six times before i puched him in the face again.

Louis' POV

"Please" i pleaded between coughs. But Jaime only smiled evily at me. He bent down so he was kneeling on the ground and looked me in the eyes. He moved on top of me and ran his hands down to the hem of my singlet. He roughly yanked my shirt off and then reached in his pocket and pulled out a small glass bottle that was previously full of orange fanta. I saw him smash the bottle on the ground and saw smash into medium sized shards of glass. Warning bells rang louder than ever in my head as he picked up a shard of glass. He gently laid it on my skin and i whimpered when glass slightly dug in. Then without warning he sliced it against my torso roughly. I screamed as loud as i could but it only came out as a hoarse strangled cough. Tears were rushing down my face like a waterfall when he lifted the glass off my skin. He continued to slice the glass against my skin until i was barely awake. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears and i could see black dots blocking my vision. He kicked me in the ribs nice and hard before i heard his footsteps fade away. Then finally i passed out from the amount of blood i was losing.

Please vote, comment and fan ☺

Bye my lovely liam fans