10

Pic of Mrs. Freyna added

Louis' POV

COULD YOU WHISPER IN MY EAR THE THINGS YOU WANNA FEEL
I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING TO FEEL IT COMING
DO YOU WAKE UP ON YOUR OWN
AND WONDER WHERE YOU ARE
LIVE OFF ALL YOUR THOUGHTS
I WANNA WAKE UP WHERE YOU ARE
I WON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL SO WHY DON'T YOU SLIDE
YEAH GIRL LET IT SLIDE

(Song is called slide by the goo goo dolls)

I groaned as i lifted up my arm and shut off my alarm, i had let it go for long enough so i eventually had to turn it off. I gained the strength and made my way out of bed. I shivered as the cold air hit my semi naked body. I quickly grabbed out a pair of lime green skinny jeans and a black long sleeved shirt and slipped them on my body. I stepped out of my room and quickly skipped down stairs and grabbed an apple from the kitchen. My mum wasn't up yet so i quickly wrote her a note saying that I'm going school before i ran out of the door and got into my car. Instantly turning on the heater and sighing contently when warm air erupted in the car. Then all to soon i arrived at school. I shut my eyes closed before i opened them and made my way out of my car, locking it before i walked through the doors to my living hell. I groaned and made my way to my locker and once i found it i got out my books and made my way to my first class which turned out to be Health. My breath caught in my throat as i remembered i shared this class with Jaime but quickly dismissed it as the principle probably expelled him. I smiled as i saw my teacher Mrs. Freyna coming towards the classroom. "Morning Mrs. Freyna" i greeted. Oh good morning louis" she replied with a smile as she unlocked the door and walked in and over to the desk that was perched in the front left corner of the classroom. "Uhh Mrs Freyna? Am i allowed to come in and put my books down so i can go to the bathroom?" I asked her, popping my head in. "Oh sure! Louis" she replied enthusiastically. I smiled and thanked her before i walked in and put my stuff down at a random desk at the back and then walked out and hurried over to the nearest men's bathroom.

RING!!!

sounded the first bell. I walked into a stall and done my business before i walked out and washed my hands in the white basin that was perched on the wall. I walked back to the classroom and walked in. I looked towards my seat and gulped nervously, feeling my hands begin to sweat and my mind begin to sway. I was immediately aware of the confused and worried stares that were shot my way. "Louis" i vaguely heard in my nervous mind state. I also became aware that the bruises on my face hadn't completely faded. "Louis!" Mrs Freyna said frantically while looking at me with a worried expression. "Are you alright?" She asked looking truly concerned "uh...yeah just daydreaming i guess" i lied and added my best fake smile to make it look real. She looked like she wanted to argue but nodded her head "ok......then if your alright then go and take a seat" i nodded my head and sat down in my seat. "Hey faggot"

Sorry guys, my lame attempt at a cliffhanger

Please vote, comment and fan ☺

Byesies!