6

Pic of Mrs. Malachi added

Harry's POV

I was worried when i saw that louis didn't come back to science class. I decided to grab his bag along with mine and stuff them both in my locker. I grabbed out my recess which was just a small bag of original chips and walked to the cafeteria at sat at my usual table. I waited patiently for Jaime to arrive which was odd because usually he was the one waiting for me. 10 minutes later i was still sitting at the table alone and unfortunately i had finished my chips. I looked over to the cafeteria entrance to find Jaime coming towards me. "Hey mate why so late?" I asked curiously "oh uh the teacher gave me a detention for not doing my homework and i got angry and punched a brick wall" Jaime explained to me. I nodded my head wearily and watched Jaime as he ate his bag of cheese corn chips.

REOR REOR REOR (sorry really sucky interpretation of an ambulance)

"That sounds like an ambulance and it's right outside the school" i told Jaime worriedly. I sat up and followed the noise to which end of the school it was going in. I wasn't the only one there was the whole cafeteria wondering what was going on. I walked to the back of the school along with every other student. Once we reached the back doors i pushed through the crowd to the front and i dreaded what i saw.

Roses POV

Everyone seemed to be getting up in the cafeteria even Harry so i decided to follow the mob to the unknown destination. I pushed my way to around the front and followed the couple of people that were in front of me. It turns out we were heading to the back of the school which was odd. I pushed through the doors and instantly burst into tears at what i saw. I ran over to louis' unconscious body and sobbed while trying to be careful of his wounds. I was sobbing uncontrollably and i could vaguely feel the parametrics trying to pry me off of him. I heard sobbing from behind me and looked around to see Harry. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me from behind. I pulled away from Louis easily and turned around to sob in Harry's chest. I could hear the ambulance put Louis on a stretcher and drive away.

Harry's POV

i had taken Rose home early and then i went back to school, why? Because i know who did this and I'm angry

Jaime's POV

I stood at my locker with a proud smirk on my face. That Faggot deserved every bruising that i gave him.

BANG!!!

i groaned as my cheek hit my locker door closed. I turned around to face a very angry looking Harry. "I told you to stay the fuck away from him!" He shouted in my face. "Harry calm down bro" i said laughing a little at the end "don't tell me to fucking calm down! You could have killed him!" He continued to shout

Harry's POV

I was so angry i could have punched him square in the face in front of everybody but refrained and instead kept on holding him against his locker. "Who cares if i killed him! No one would even miss the faggot" seethed Jaime. And thats when my control flew out the window. I bundled up my fist and hit him continuously in the face. I let him go so he fell to the floor on his back. I had tears running down my face as i spoke "how could you, i thought you were my best friend" i muttered before i banged on his chest. I was full on sobbing by now. I didn't want to hurt him but he hurt Louis. I could hear loud footsteps coming my way. "Harry, Harry get off of him it's ok" my favorite teacher Mrs Malachi soothed as she slowly dragged me up to my feet. "What did he do Harry?" She asked quietly. "He.....he......he hurt louis....he is the reason that louis is laying in a hospital bed right now" I stuttered out between sobs. The teacher looked wide eyed at me and asked me if i was sure. I nodded my head yes and i saw her walk over the principle nearby. Then i saw the principle walk over to Jaime and take him away. I saw her walk back over to me "hey, the principle said you can go home" she replied nicely. I nodded my head and walked straight out of the school doors not even grabbing my bag. I walked over to my car and got in before starting the engine and heading off. And no i wasn't heading home, i was heading to the hospital.

Please vote, comment and fan ☺

Bye my lovely larry stylinson fans