11 part 2

Sorry guys my wattpad is playing up and i have to continue chapter 11 in this chapter

2210 words in total

Previously on like im gonna lose you: "kissing you" i replied and started to sink to my knees

Pic of Larry stylinson added

Harry's POV

"H..harry s.sstop" Louis said with determination in his voice. I stood back up and cupped his face in my hands "hey hey its ok, i won't do anything your uncomfortable with" i spoke softly and watched as he nodded his head ok. I leaned in so my lips were hovering over his and then i felt my head being pulled closer by louis and our lips were attached in a heated kiss. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip, asking for entrance, for which he denied. I smirked into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his waist before lowering my hands and cupping his bum. He gasped in shock and i took that as the perfect opportunity to stick my tongue in his mouth. I sighed heavenly into the kiss as our tongues danced slowly together. I ran my hands along his bum and whispered "jump" against his mouth. He complied with my wish and jumped so his legs were hooked around my waist, his arms were hooked around my neck and my hands were placed firmly on his bum, holding him up. Without breaking our kiss i walked forward until his back was pressed against the lockers. I moaned into his mouth as his fingers glided and tugged my hair. I removed my mouth from his and pressed them to his soft spot on his neck. He moaned softly and arched his neck, giving me more access. I smiled against his skin and continued to litter love bites. I decided to make a bold move and thrusted my hips into his. He moaned loudly and i took that as a good sign to do it again so that's exactly what i did.

RING!!!

went the bell but that went unnoticed as i rubbed against his hips and we both continuously moaned in pleasure. I heard his soft pants of pleasure as i massaged my lips against his neck and grinded my hips against his. After another two minutes of making out we broke apart from eachother and stood on the ground.

End of heated scene

"Wow" Louis sighed contently. I nodded my head in agreement "come over to my house this arvo?" I asked hopefully. "Im sorry Harry i can't, my parents are going out tonight and they made me promise to look after my little sisters" he replied with a sympathetic look on his gorgeous face "it's ok, next time" i replied "oh and you better get changed lou, i mean your a bit wet" i said with a cocky smirk and smirked even wider at the blush on his face. "That was from the shower, not you" he replied shyly as he pushed past me and went to his locker. "Sure it was" i called out just before i exited the bathrooms. I walked down the hall and met up with my friend Christian Valix. "Hey Chris" i greeted him with a small smile. "Where were you Harry?" He asked curiously. I blushed and bit my lip shyly. "Ah making out with Louis i see" he said with a smirk. I nodded my head with the blush still evident on my cheeks, you see Christian was the only one apart from Rose to know about me and Louis. Christian and i sat down at a random table and ate our lunch. "Ah and that explains why Louis' hair is all tousled" Christian said with a smirk and i looked behind me to see Louis walking into the cafeteria. He smiled at me and i smiled in return before looking back at Christian. The rest of the day flew by suprisingly fast until it was time to go home.

There you go this is the second half of the last chapter ☺

Please vote, comment and fan ☺

Love you ☺