3

Pic of Anne styles added

Harry's POV

it was 5:30pm so I said bye to Jaime and got into my red Audi R8 (yeah i'm rich so i have a fancy car). I started the engine and headed to my house all the while thinking of why I defended Louis. Was is because he's my sisters best friend? Or was it because I was just sick of bullying him?

Louis' POV

"DINNER!" Shouted Roses mum from the kitchen. I jumped off the lounge along with Rose and walked to the kitchen. Rose and i sat down as the meal of Steak and mac&cheese landed on the table in front of us. "Thankyou so very much Mrs Styles" i said politely with a genuine smile on my face. "Oh sweetheart thats ok and for the millionth time please call me Anne" she replied politely with a small chuckle at the end of her sentence. "Hey mum, I'm home! And it smells like dinner is ready. By the way who's car is that out the fr......." I heard his deep sexy voice as he entered the house and it stopped stopped short when he found the answer to his question.

Harry's POV

"Hello my curly wurly angel" she cooed as she lightly pinched my cheeks. "Mum" i muttered shyly and gently pushed her hands away from my cheeks and let my chocolate brown curls fall in my face to try and hide it. "Aww don't be embarrassed, its just Louis". I looked over my mums shoulder and directed a cold glare at the brunette sitting down in my seat. I lightly nugged past my mum and stood in front of Louis "that's my seat" i muttered quietly but with a demanding tone. I saw his eyes flutter downwards and heard him trying to stutter out an apology. I saw him going to stand up with his hands already situated at the sides of his dinner plate. "No louis, it's ok" my mum said reassuringly as she put her small slightly wrinkled hand over his tanned muscular one. "Uh..uh i don't mind" louis stuttered out as he was continuing to get up. "Please louis it's ok" my my mum said flickering her emerald eyes up to me. I huffed and folded my arms in front of my chest like the stubborn sexy as fuck guy i am (sorry guys had to add that Harry is sexy as fuck). "Harry just take another fucking seat! Its just one seat out of six at this whole table! So stop being a fuckwit and sit your ass down! I want to eat before my dinner gets cold!" Rose shouted and i looked over at her wide eyed and dropped my arms from my chest slowly before pouting bottom lip and trudging over to the seat next to louis. "Rose! Language" my mum scolded but i did not miss the slight upturn of her lips as she tried to suppress a smile but instead i played along "yeah Rose! Especially at the dinner table" i said cracking a smirk. "Shut up Harry it's not for you to say" my mum scolded pointing at me. I pouted and put my head down letting my brunette curls cover my eyes. I heard my mum sigh and then say "lets eat" before we dug in. "Mmm this is great Anne" i heard louis compliment and then my mum say "aww thanks honey". Dinner was mostly silent until Rose spoke up "Oh louis how did you get that black eye?" She asked pretending to be clueless at how he got it. I shot her a warning glare when my mum wasn't because she was to busy gushing at louis' black eye. "Uh....um I'd rather not talk about it" Louis stuttered out. Wait? Wasn't he taking this moment right here to embarrass me in front of my family. "Did someone do this to you louis?" My mum as worriedly. "Uh it was my fault really, i was playing football (and guys by the way when i say football, i actually mean Australian football) today and the ball just knocked me in the eye, it was a complete accident and the guy who threw the ball apologized" louis said cracking a small smile at the end of his sentence. "Oh ok as long as your ok then I'm sure its fine" my mum said to him with a small smile.

Louis' POV

"Come on Louis" Rose said to me once dinner was finished and dragged me upstairs and into her room. She turned around and shut the door while i went and sat on her plush bed that was covered with a pretty pink doona that had black love hearts scattered on it. I realised i had been distracted when i heard a cough come from Rose. I shot my head up at her and bit my bottom lip nervously. "Louis?" "Yes?" I asked shyly. I heard her sigh "why?" She asked helplessly. I gulped, i knew what she meant but i wanted to stall so i replied "why what?". "She sighed frustratingly "you know what! Why didn't you dob him in! I mean i just gave the perfect opportunity to!" She said desperately with her hands out to make a point. I gulped, trying to swallow the tears that were threatening to spill. "I'm sorry" i chocked out. I heard her sigh desperately "no louis don't cry" she whispered as she came closer and bent down on her knees. She pressed her thumbs to my eyes and wiped away the tears that had broke out "i just wanna know why" she said calmly as she rested her hands on my knees. "I'm sorry, i just couldn't..... I embarrass him in front of his family" i admitted nervously. I looked up at her, afraid of what her expression would be. I was confused when i saw an understanding expression plastered on her face "ok" she whispered. I sighed defeated "why is he so mean to me rose" i asked helplessly and then lighty shook when i felt the tears threatening to spill again. "I don't know Lou" she replied softly. "But i will find out Louis" she continued with a bolt of determination added to her voice. "Ok" i replied softly.

Please vote, comment and fan ☺

Bye my lovely Niall horan fans