14 part 2

Pic of Harry styles added

There might be a heated scene in this chapter

Wattpad still playing up

Previously on like im gonna lose you: He sat me down on his kingsize bed

and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his naked chest. "Tell me what happened Lou" Harry soothed as he rubbed my back. I sniffled "um...my...my mum saw the...the hickeys you...you gave me and.....and she asked who gave them to me and...and i said you..she...she accepted me b...but my dad overheard an...and......he.....he was so disappointed" i cried. "Oh lou, im so sorry" harry apologized. "It's not your fault Haz, it just hurts so much and i just want the pain to go away" i cried into his chest. I heard Harry take in a deep breath and two seconds later i was laying on his bed with Harry on top of me. "I can make you feel better lou, I'll take care of you" Harry whispered hotly against my ear. I pushed him back lightly "no matter how much i want to Haz, i don't want to go that far until we're boyfriends" i whispered. "Ok" he said with a small smile "im sorry it's taking so long for me to ask you but i want to make the moment when i do to be perfect" harry spoke softly with a kind smile. I smiled back "i know and it's ok just hold me yeah?" I asked. Harry smiled at me and hooked his arms around my waist, spooning me. "Thankyou harry" i whispered softly as i slowly fell asleep. "Anything for you Lou" he whispered back before we both fell asleep.

*4 hours later* *2:30pm saturday afternoon*

Still Louis' POV

My eyes slowly drifted open and i suddenly became very confused at where i was. My eyes traced the room and landed on the arms that were hooked around my waist. I cautiously looked behind me but smiled as i saw a peaceful looking sleeping Harry there. A smile graced my lips as i stared at the masterpiece that was in front of me. His long black lashes sat nicely just under his eyes and cast shadows across his strong and prominent cheek bones, his perfect soft pink lips were slightly open as he breathed out his mouth and a few stray luscious curls hung across his forehead. God how beautiful he was and he probaby didn't even know it. I sighed and gently peeled his arms from around my waist and slowly climbed out of the bed. I yawned and stretched once i stood up and then i made my way out of Harry's room and down the hall to the bathroom. I done my business and then walked out. I was on my way back to Harry's room but stopped when i heard my name. "Louis? Is that you?" I turned around and saw Rose standing there with her brown hair all messed up and clad in light blue short shorts that had rips and a loose black singlet. "Yeah hey Rose" i replied as i made my way up to her. "Hey what are you doing here?" She asked curiously. "Uh" i bit my lip and scratched the back of my head "long story short: my dad knowd im gay and he isn't happy" i muttered, but loud enough so Rose could hear. "Oh im so sorry Louis" she sympathized and wrapped her arms around me in a hug. I hugged her back and smiled at her once i pulled back. "Everything will be ok Louis" she said confidently and then pat me on the shoulder before she said goodbye and walked back into her bedroom. I sighed happily and made my way back to Harry's room to see him awake, sitting up and this time with a white muscle singlet. "Hey boo where did you go?" Asked Harry and grabbed me by the waist and sat me on his lap once i got close enough. "Boo?" I asked with a small smirk on my face. I saw Harry blush as he looked down and bit his lip "yeah, i mean.....you have a nickname for me, why don't you like boo?" He said nervously.

This scene might get a little heated.....

i planted my lips on his in a soft kiss and pulled back smiling softly "i love it and i just went to the bathroom" i said quietly. He grinned at me before he pulled me foward so i was laying on top of him and kissed me hungrily. I kissed him back just as much but took control and decided to be the dominant. I pulled back and quickly removed his singlet and then joined my lips back to his "thankyou for looking after me" i whispered against his lips. Then started to trail them down his neck and stopped when i reached his nipples. I took the left one in my mouth and sucked on it "l.l...l.louis" harry panted and gripped the white sheets tightly. Not wanting to neglect his right nipple i moved over to that one and sucked on it, making it hard just like the other one.

Harry's POV

"P..p..please louis" i panted and screwed my eyes shut as he licked and placed wet opened mouthed kisses all over my eight pack (Harry totes has an eight pack). Truth is i didn't even know what i was pleading for, i just loved the feeling of his hot mouth on me and didn't want it to stop. Two seconds later i felt my sweats being pulled down and my bright blue boxers were the only thing left that i had on. I whimpered at the lustful hot gaze that louis gave me and felt my boxers tighten. "Boo please touch me?" I pleaded, longing for his touch. "Tsk tsk tsk so needy" he spoke with a small smirk and then i gasped/moaned as he placed his lips over the bump in my boxers. I whined once he got up off of me but smiled once he took his jacket and shirt off and got back on me. He placed his lips on mine and grabbed my hips with his firm hands and started grinding on me. We both let out continuous moans of pleasure as we both rubbed against eachother.

End of heated scene

Im gonna ride, im gonna ride, im gonna ride, im gonna ride on you baby on you lady all night all night im gonna take care of you're body im be gentle don't you scream

We heard amongt laughter. Louis instantly pulled away from me and i whined but covered myself with my blood red blanket. My head shot towards the door to see Rose there with her hands on her knees from laughing so much while holding her samsung galaxy phone in her hand. "Rose!" Louis scoffed embarrassed as he scrambled for his shirt. I watched speechless as Rose continued to laugh. "How long have you been standing there?" I asked cautiously "Uh Boo please touch me......tsk tsk tsk so needy" she mimicked with a smirk on her face. She sighed "ah who would have thought, i mean Louis the dominant one!" She scoffed playfully as she dashed out of the room due to fact that louis threw a pillow at her. "I CAN SO BE DOMINANT!" Louis yelled after her and then shut the door. I saw him pout as he walked towards the bed "i can so be dominant" i heard him mutter under his breath. "I know you can boo" i replied with a smile on my face and kissed him lightly. He smiled back "what time is it?" He asked curiously. "Oh here is your phone" i said as i picked it up and handed it to him. "Shit!" He cursed as he stared at his phone "it's 3:45pm and i have 15 missed calls from my mum!" He gasped and quickly climbed off the bed.

Louis' POV

"I have to go baby, im sorry" i rushed out and gave Harry a quick kiss before i left

15 minutes later

I got home and came through the door. "Oh baby i was so worried about you" my mum rushed out and wrapped me in a hug. "where's dad?" I asked quietly. I saw my mum look down "um he's sleeping at a hotel tonight" she stated before she walked away. Wow he really does hate me.

Please vote, comment and fan ☺

Im gonna love you like im gonna lose you