7

Sorry guys that I'm rushing my writing and this chapter needs some editing and needs more thought and it's probably going to be really short but..... here it is

Pic of larry stylinson added

Harry's POV

I pulled into the hospital car park and hurridley got out of my car. I ran into the hospital and saw a middle aged lady with orange hair that was slightly graying sitting at the reception desk. "Hello, what room is Louis Tomlinson in?" I asked out of breath. "I'm sorry honey only immediate family are allowed at this moment" she replied sympathetically. "Please he's my boyfriend and he means everything to me" i pleaded. She smile sadly "i guess i can make an exception" she replied. I sighed relieved as she wrote down his exact location on a slip of paper. Level two, ward 4, room 42 was scrawled in neat handwriting on the paper. I ran up the stairs to level 2 then found my way to ward 4 and then within 2 minutes i was walking into Louis' room. I gulped down tears as i looked at louis laying peacefully in the hospital bed connected to drips and a breathing machine. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep. I dragged up the black recliner closer to his bed and sat down in it. I ran my fingers through his brown feathery hair and sighed contently he really was beautiful and he really didn't deserve this. I sighed and leant back in my seat. I was so tired after all i had had a long day. My eyelids started to droop and i let the darkness take over my body.

I felt someone shaking my arm but i tried to ignore it and hold on to sleep. "Sir wake up" i heard a man say. Wait.......sir? I woke up confused and saw a man that looked like he was about in his mid 20s and had shiney black hair. "Sir I'm sorry but it's past visiting hours" he told me while pointing to his watch. I looked up at the clock on the wall and saw that it was indeed past visiting hours which ended at 5:30pm and it was now 6:00pm. "Please let me stay" i pleaded with my bottom lip out. "I'm sorry sir" he said sympathetically shaking his head. "Please can i stay here for the night, he's my boyfriend" i whimpered when a few tears slid down my cheeks. I heard the doctor sigh before he muttered an ok and left. "Boyfriend huh?" I heard a soft angelic voice say. I gasped and looked over to see louis laying there awake with a small smile on his face. "Louis" i whisperd shakily "you're awake" i said amazed. Louis just nodded his head and continued to stare at me. "Oh my god Louis, I'm so sorry" i whispered with tears streaming down my cheeks. "Shh shh it's ok Harry, I'm ok" he replied reassuringly. I shook my head "no it's not ok, he could have killed you Lou" i whimpered and looked at him sadly when i whispered the last part. "But I'm ok Haz, and no way is this your fault don't even for a second think that, i mean how could you have know that your best friend was a killing maniac?" Haz..... such a wonderful word coming from his soft looking pink lips. I sighed and looked down to the floor, deep down i knew that it wasn't my fault but i couldn't but feel bad. There were a few moments of silence before i started to speak up "louis" "yeah?" He replied. "I listened to our song today" i replied with a small smile. "Oh really?" He asked with a small smirk. "Yep and picked up some advice" i replied with a small smile. He looked at me quizzically but i just held up my hand to hush him so he wouldn't talk.

Wherever we're standing i won't take you for granted

Coz we'll never know when we'll run out of time

So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

I sung softly and quietly. "Do you know what that means louis?" I asked quietly. I saw his purse his lips shyly. I leant in closely so our lips were only centimeters apart. "It means" i whispered against his mouth "that I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you" i finished off and softly planted my lips on his.

Please vote, comment and fan ☺

Bye my beautiful vampire lovers