13

Pic of Larry stylinson added

550 words

P.s the pic is from instagram but that isn't my account it's someone elses.

Louis' POV

"Dad?" i whispered again, waiting and hoping for a response. I bit my trembling lip i chocked back tears as i watched my fathers gaze turn to disappointment and then.....he turned his back and walked away. I let out a chocked sob and fell to my knees, letting the tears finally fall. "I'll talk to him Louis and i don't have to go out anymore if you don't want me to" my mum whispered "go" i whispered with tears still running down my cheeks, i heard her walk out of the room and i continued to sob uncontrollably. "Lou lou?" Said a faint whisper. I whipped my head up to see Fizzy, Daisy, Lottie and Phoebe standing a couple of steps in front of me. I sniffled and wiped my eyes "yeah?" I asked. They didn't reply but they all came over and wrapped me in a hug. "We accept you Louis, so what if you're gay we still love you" said Lottie softly. I sniffled and smiled through my tears. "What's gay?" Asked Daisy and Phoebe in unison. I dropped my head in worry and bit my lip. "Daisy, Phoebe, gay is when a boy likes a boy or a girl likes a girl" Fizzy explained as easily as she could. "Ok" they replied, seeming to be fine with it. Mum and dad had already left for their date so it was just me and the girls. "Hey girls since it's Friday and we don't have school tommorow, why don't we set up some pillows and blankets in the lounge and we can have a movie night?" I suggested. The girls nodded and squealed happily as they eagerly went into their bedrooms and grabbed all of their pillows and blankets and piled them into the lounge room. I sighed and went into my room, grabbing my pillows and blankets and putting them into the lounge room also. 1 hour later we decided that it was time to pick a movie, which i left up to the girls while i made popcorn. I walked into the lounge room with a bowl of popcorn and groaned when i saw what movie it was "come on girls twilight really?" I asked with a pout. "Yes!" They shouted happily. I groaned and laid down among the piles of pillows and blankets. "Hmm Jacob is soooo hot" said Fizzy with adoration in her voice. "Hmhm but Edward is soooo much hotter" said Lottie dreamily. I groaned internally "Lou lou what team are you?" Fizzy asked me curiously "huh?" I asked confused. She scoffed playfully "duh, team Edward or team Jacob" she replied. I pondered it for a second "hmm Jacobs pretty cute..." "YAY" shouted Fizzy "but...Edward is cuter" i finished. "YES!! HAHA" shouted Lottie happily while Fizzy huffed. I rolled my eyes at their bickering but continued to watch the movie anyway. Half an hour later we were all tired and fell asleep.

Sorry guys, i know my chapters have been short lately but im really sorry

Please vote, comment and fan ☺

Oh and who do you go for? Team Edward or team Jacob? ☺

I go for team Edward ☺