2

pic of Mr. Demine added

Rose's POV

I walked into the kitchen and miserably dropped my black and purple bag carelessly on the skin coloured tiles that covered the kitchen floor. I bent down and unzipped my bag, getting out my Maths homework. I brought it to the kitchen table and sat down, opening my lime green notebook and skim reading the problems that i had to solve. "Rose" I jumped as I heard my name and looked up to see my brother standing across from me. "Yes Harry?" I asked, yes thats right Harry styles is my brother. "You need to stop hanging around that freak" he said the last part as if it was poison on his tongue. "HARRY EDWARD STYLES!!! HE IS NOT A FREAK!" I shouted at him angrily. He still stood his ground but I didn't miss the slight hurt in his eyes. "Look just don't hang out with him ok?!" He answered calmly with a slight raise of the voice at the end. "No Harry! I won't stay away from my best friend, don't ever ask me that again!" I yelled and grabbed my things before stomping off to my room and slamming my door to make a point.

Harry's POV

I groaned and slammed my hands on the table miserably. Why couldn't she just listen! Why couldn't she have a different friend! I removed my hands from the table and stomped to my room. I shut the door and walked over to my double bed. I collapsed on it face down and mumbled into my pillow. I flipped over so I could see the ceiling and folded my hands over my chest.

RING!!!

I reached over a picked up my phone without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" "Hey man its Jamie" "Oh hey man, whats up?" "Come over to mine k?" "Sure bro see you in a minute" i said lastly and hung up. I got out of bed and grabbed my keys. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen "ROSE I'M GOING OUT I'LL BE BACK BEFORE DINNER!" I shouted and waited and she responded with an ok. I walked out of the front door and unlocked my car and sat down. I started the engine with a turn of the key and reversed out onto the road and drove to Jaime's house.

Rose's POV

I waited until I heard the front door shut and then wrote down the last answer and flipped my notebook over, putting it back in my bag. I reached over on my bedside table and picked up my phone. I typed in my password and opened up my contacts and found Louis. I pressed the green phone to call and pressed it against my ear.

Bring bring!

"Hello?" "Hey Lou! What ya doin?" "Oh hey Rosie! Nothing why?" "Good because I want you to come to my house" "w...what abbbout Harry?" "He's at Jaime's house for now" "ok, do I need to bring anything?" "Um......some popcorn if you have some will be good" "ok, sure thing" "ok bye Lou" "bye Rose"

Louie's POV

I walked out of my room and down to the kitchen with my keys in hand. "Hey mum i'm just going to Rosie's house" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek before I walked out of the kitchen and out the front door. I got into my purple Holden Commodore (thats the car I want) and took off down the road and headed to Rose's house.

Harry's POV

Jaime and I sat down on the couch watching comedy movies and eating popcorn and drinking orange fanta. "This Carl Baron fella is so funny" I said laughing as I continued to stare at the television waiting for his next joke. "So what are we going to do to that little freak whose friends with your sister?" Asked Jaime. I gulped and looked down "nothing" i whispered.

Rose's POV

BEEP

I opened the microwave door and got out the popcorn. I bent down and reached into the cupboard for a bowl, i found a big one so i grabbed it. I quickly opened the bag of popcorn and emptied it into the white plastic bowl that i picked. I walked back into the lounge room and saw Louie sitting there staring at the TV waiting for me to come back so he could press play. I sat down next to him and put the popcorn in his lap. He pressed play for Vampire diaries season one disc one to start.

Harry's POV

"What?" Jaime asked me again when I didn't reply. "I said Nothing" i repeated but this time I looked him in the eyes. "Why?!" Jamie shouted not angrily just confused. "Coz Jamie! He's my sisters best friend! I can't lose her" I said calming down at the last part. "I guess I'll just do this one myself then you won't lose your sister" Jaime muttered then looked down at his hands that were folded tightly together. I wanted to argue with his answer and just say that he shouldn't do it at all but I kept my mouth shut because i he'd question me.......and the thing is.........I don't know why I'm really sticking up for Louis.

Please Vote, Comment and Fan ☺

Bye my lovely one direction fans