Chapter 1: First Day of School Pt. 1

Edited May 1, 2016

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I turned over and shut my alarm clock off. 5:00 am, it read. I wasn't ready for today at all, but I had to go. It was the first day of my Junior year of high school and I was excited, but tired.

I trudged out of bed and out of my room, being careful not to step on my dog Princess who was sleeping right outside of my door. Once I washed my face and finished, I came back into my room and went to my closet, thinking about what I was gonna wear. I decided on a black shirt and paired it with light wash distressed jeans and all black Nike Roshes. Simple look for the first day.

I put it on after lotioning up and whatnot then started on my makeup while listening to Oui by Jeremih. "Ah yea, ah yea, ahh yea," I sang.

"MELANIE RÁPIDO RÁPIDO. WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR ESCUELA BECAUSE OF YOU. AND CHILL WITH THAT MAKEUP YOU KNOW NOTHINGS GONNA HELP COVER YOUR UGLINESS." There were a few snickers after Orion said that, so I knew the crew was here.

"MAN SHUTUP ORION! DON'T EVEN TRY AND CLOWN ON ME FOR MY LOOKS WHEN WHENEVER YOU LOOK AT SOMEBODY THEY SCREAM FOR HELP YOU UGLY MONSTER!" The snickers turned into cackles.

"ORION Y MELANIE! CALLATE! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" My mom shouted. I turned back to doing my makeup chuckling. Soon I was done and I went downstairs toward the kitchen to get some breakfast. There I saw Robbie digging through the fridge. "Leave some for me Robbie," I laughed hugging him from behind. He laughed and turned around and hugged me. "Lo siento mami." Dang he got cute. And tall. I slipped past him and got out some eggs.

I had started to cook them when all the guys barged into the kitchen.

"Dang Mel lemme have some"
"Ya boy hungryyyy"
"Cook me some"

"Alright dang" I said, making more eggs. There were a lot of people in the crew. There was me of course, Orion (one of my triplet brothers), Onyx (the other triplet), Robert (the one in the fridge), Dez and Lani (my cousins), Hakeem (my older brother), and Milo and Mylee (twins, both girls). Currently Hakeem, Orion, Onyx, Robert, Dez, and Lani were here.

After we ate, we got in our cars and drove to school. We all walked in together and got our schedules. Comparing them, we saw we each had a class with at least person in the crew, so that was good. The guys headed to our first class (we all had that one except Hakeem because he was a senior), while us girls stayed and talked until it was time to go to class.

Walking into class, we were instantly hit with something wet and cold.

I was gonna KILL whoever did this.