♡ N I N E ♡

So far, Kalin's girlfriend hasn't tried to speak to me. In fact, she looks likes she's trying to avoid me. But in the rare cases where we do see eachother, she always glares at me. But a simple buck (sorry that's a southern term idk what they use here. It's when you like fake flinch with a mean face to get someone else to flinch and be scared of you. Oh wow that explanation sucked lol whatever just read on) had her flinching and taking that glare right off. She has a couple bruises on her face, and it's so funny to hear her make up stories about the fight we had when clearly I was winning. It's also funny to see her put on tons of makeup to try and cover the bruises when it really doesn't help.

I got off with only a two day suspension since Analoser came at me first. She got a four day. She and Kalin broke up, too. I can't say it wasn't because of me. She got all mad because he tried to help me during the fight instead of her, and she broke up with him publicly. Being the dramatic person she was, she slapped him in the process walking away. She tries to make him jealous too by being with different boys. It's not working tho, Kalin doesn't pay her any mind. She looks so pathetic, and to think she's doing all that for a nigga who don't want her.

Robert and I walked to the lunchroom, ready to eat. Our school is stupid, they change what lunch you have after each semester. First semester I had first lunch, and now I have second which is at 12. It's so late that by the time 12 comes around I'm dyin. We got into the nacho line and started up a convo about how our day was so far.

He draped his arm around my waist and I looked up into his eyes. The moment lasted for a little bit until we both busted out laughing. Everyone thinks we're gonna date but honestly it feels weird to think of him like that. He put his arm loosely around my shoulders and we talked about how Analoser has been actin. Speaking of which, I looked over and saw her sitting on Kalin's lap. I'm not even gonna lie, it hurt a bit. Us girls know how to put up a front, but on the inside we're really just soft and emotional. Kalin's eyes flickered over to me and he smirked. My mind went back to the convo we had just yesterday:

*

"Hey Melanie," a voice said behind me. I turned around, and rolled my eyes when I saw who it was.

"What do you want Kalin?" I asked, already walking away.

He put his arm around my shoulders, and looked down at me.

I stopped, sighed, and looked up at him. I forgot how pretty his eyes were. "I just wanna talk ma."
He said. It's funny, I'm so attracted to him but when he opens his mouth all those feelings go away. I scoffed and shrugged his arm off. "What could you possibly wanna talk about Kalin? How you led me on? How you let your little girlfriend try and fight me for no reason? Huh? What is it?"

"It's not like that, ma. I really like you and i-"

"Oh you like me? You like me. Ain't that somethin?" I took a breath. "I ain't bout to fall for you because Analoser or whatever embarassed you and broke it off. I ain't bout to fall for you because I used to like you. No, definitely not. If that's what you thought would happen, you're seriously mistaken." With that, I tried to walk off again. But with a swift movement, he pulled me back and pushed me against the wall. I mugged him. Who does this mans think he is? "Get off me Kalin," I said being serious.

Instead he leaned down next to my ear and whispered, "I know you want me ma."

Normally, a girl would "melt at his words" and "have chills run down her spine" but I was not impressed. I pushed him off. "Are you crazy Kalin?! I will never fall for you. You think I want to go through this mess again? You must be out ya mind. Go back to Analoser."

Hurt flashed in his eyes, but he quickly covered it with a smirk. "Fine I will, and by the way, it's Analyse."

*

And he did. I was hurt, but i brought this on myself. I told him to. His smirk dropped and turned into an angry one when he saw Robert's arm across my shoulders. He pushed Analyse off and started walking over to me and Rob.