♡ S I X ♡

Edited May 1, 2016

(Mel😻)
(Played by Kehlani)
(Lookin' gorgeous as always)

♡Mel♡

*scratches head*
*scratches eyeball*

"WHY did I slap you? Cause you're a punk that's why. You lead me on, and then ignore me, only to let me know you have a girl now. Classic fboy I see. Not to mention I had MYSELF worried thinking I did something. You're such a player, Kalin. Get outta my face with that bruh," I said fed up. I really wanna smack the confused face off of this man's head.

Wasted MY time, MY emotions, MY energy, MY feelings. Nah b, it's not gonna go down like that.

He walked away to his little girlfriend. I hope he has fun explaining to her how he got that red mark on his cheek. And I swear if she try and come at me, we're fightin'. He was mine first, b. Well, not technically, BUT ALMOST. Ooh he better be glad I can't get in any more trouble. Cause I would really jump him and his little girlfriend.

Robert pulled me back through the crowd and into a less crowded hallway. We were already late, but I honestly didn't care. He made me so mad, bruh. It's like he dropped outta school in the third grade or sum with how dumb he's actin'. I can't stand him. Breathing heavily, I reluctantly let Rob lead me to class.

I was not in the mood for my teacher's sarcasm and bitterness but I couldn't skip anymore. Under normal circumstances, I woulda wanted to hit her with a desk for talking to me any kinda way but I was already in trouble because of the fight between me and my brother, so I was on a short leash and I wasn't gonna let the little trust they had in me to do right slip away.