♡ S E V E N ♡

Edited May 1, 2016

(Kalin's little gf😷)
(It's actually Dinah from 5H)
(She slays)
(But in this she's ew)
(Oh, and I messed up on the heights in chapter five I think. So here are the real ones.

Melani is 5'10"
Kalin is 6'2"
Analyse is 5'4")

(P.s. Melani's height is my height)

♡Kalin's POV♡

"Baaaaabe," She said, actin' all annoying and ish. I really wasn't in the mood for her being annoying and clingy right now. Melanie just slapped me in front of everybody. Well not everybody, but I know for a fact the big mouths were there and they for sure told just about the whole school already. I mean I'm Kalin White, the lightskin, 6'2", basketball player. Right? But how does it look when I just got slapped by a girl who's like 5'10", and I didn't even slap her back or anything? It looks like I'm weak, that's how it looks. And we weren't even dating so she didn't even have a right to get mad. She doesn't know who I am. I flirt around alot, that's just me. I guess she never knew that if she thought she was special or sum.

"BABY!" She said, extra loud and piercin' my eardrums in the process. "What Analyse dang?!" I answered. She was really gettin' on my nerves bruh. I looked at her in expectance, how you gonna call me and not answer when I answer? She looked up from under her eyelashes and pouted. "What Analyse," I said in a slightly softer tone.

"Where did you get that red mark on your cheek? Did somebody kiss you?" She asked, suddenly angry. She was always jealous about something.

"No, man. This girl I know slapped me," I said hesitantly. I can tell she's bout to go off.

"SOMEBODY SLAPPED YOU?! UH UH NOT MY MAN! WHO WAS THE B? IMMA TRACK HER DOWN RIGHT NOW AND BEAT HER-"

"Calm down, Lyse. It was just this girl I used to hang with, Melanie Ruiz."

"MELANIE RUIZ? THE ONE WHO YOU USED TO WALK TO CLASS ALL THE TIME? OH HECK NO I HATE THAT B. SHE'S REALLY BOUT TO CATCH THIS FADE IF SHE THINKS SHE CAN PUT HER HANDS ON MY BOYFRIEND."

See I knew this was gonna happen. "BABY calm down its okay. It's not really that big of a deal," I said trying to hug her to me in order to hold her back. She was really bout to go fight Melanie and I knew that wouldn't end well.

"YEA IT IS. LET GO OF ME!" She said still screaming. She got out of my grip and started bookin' it down the hallway. I ran after her, scared of what was to come.