F I V E ♡

Edited May 1, 2016

(Mel^^^)

♡Melani♡

I was walking with Robert to class when I saw Kalin walking our way. I panicked. His class was the opposite way, so why was he walking this way. I was gonna ask Robbie to go the other way, but I figured I had to toughen up some day. So I held my head high, pouted my lips a lil more, and put my long legs to use by striding. We were almost by him when he stopped in front of me and told me he wanted to talk to me. I froze up, he was just too cute. He was wearing a tight black shirt, black and white Adidas soccer pants, and black Futures. His hair wasn't combed or anything, but he had a little stubble on his chin and a lil mustache. Again, he was lookin' fire. I gulped and squeaked "yes." We started walking to his locker, it was kinda awkward tho. Once we got there, he turned to me and started talking.

" So I'm sorry i haven't been talking to you lately, it's just that I got a new girlfriend, Analyse, and..."

I didn't hear what he said after that. He got a girlfriend? HE FLIRTED WITH ME, GAVE ME HIS SNAPCHAT, WALKED ME TO CLASS, GAVE ME HUGS ALL FOR THIS? OH HECK NO.

I chuckled. "Wait wait wait." He stopped and motioned for me to go on.

"Well, first you give me your snapchat, then you flirt with me, then you show me all this affection, just to say you have a girlfriend? You have to be THE worst person on the face of the Earth. You led me on, Kalin. Do you know that?"

I waited for his response with teary eyes.

He scratched the back of his head. " I mean, it's not like we were dating..."

I was SO done. My bottom lip quivered because I was so mad. I always cry when I'm mad. I took a deep breath and...

Slapped The Pretty Boy.

♡ Kalin ♡

Why she slap me bruh? We're not even datin'...

♡♡♡

Another update :)
Hope y'all like it x

What do y'all think of Kalin actin' like...well a clueless boy lol?

*yghfam♡