Friday Fights

'Will you be using the projector,' Molly asked. We were in the conference room setting up for my presentation.
'Yes,' I said shifting the papers in front of me.
'Is there anything else you will need.'
I shook my head absent minded.
'I think I have everything under control,' I said looking up and surveying the room.
The glass door was partially opened. That needed to be closed when the meeting started.
The mahogany conference table was polished to perfection with matching chairs arranged around it. I would be sitting on the head since I am the one doing the presentation. I felt giddy. Especially when I thought of how I would be in a position to look at Kevin without seeming to. I wanted to see how he would affect me today. With him I kept having yoyo moments. I liked him at times and hated him at other's. But I couldn't deny the pulsating chemistry between us.
'Alright then, I will leave you to your presentation,' she said.
'oh and do remember to take notes of Mr. Gorgeous. I want a blow by blow of his actions today.' She winked.
'I will do no such thing Mollie.'
'Just because you have a stick up your butt dodesn't mean we all need to be prudish.'
She ducked the paper I threw her way and laughed.
How did I get stuck with such a stupid secrertary I thought with a smile. She had been working with me for a year now and could be the only person in the office I would let call me a prude.
'Remember. Everything. Even how he swallows.'
I groaned in feigned frustration.
'Get away from me Satan's spawn.' She walked out laughing a bunch of files balanced in her hand.
She was the same age or a year older than me. Most of the other employees were older. That is probably why we bonded.
I sighed getting back to the task at hand. First I need to turn on the AC I thought. It will help when I get unnecessarily hot. And I was bound to get hot.

I almost tripped on the carpet on my way to turn it on. Dang. I thought as I hit the bump with my heel trying to make it even.
'Is someone trying to muder the carpet?' A rich voice said.
I closed my eyes as I let his voice travel over me.
'No one is trying to murder anything,' I said turning around to face him.
'From where I am standing it looked like you were taking your frustration on the poor carpet.'

'Why would I be frustrated?'
'You tell me'
His hands were in his pockets drawing his trousers abit too tightly around his thighs. I would like to see his legs I think. One day I would.

'My head is up here, he said with a chuckle. Though there is also another one where your eyes seem to linger.'
I jerk my face up.
'What is wrong with you.'

'There's is nothing wrong with me. But if you keep your eyes there we will have a huge problem."

Forgetting that I needed to turn on the AC I strode back to where my stuff was and started leafing through papers. Shit I had forgotten that I needed to put a copy of the report where each person would sit. I took them and hesistated on where to start from. I chose the route that will take me away from him.
He moved to the front of the room and started leafing through my papers.
'What are you doing,' I asked.
'I am trying tp keep myself busy as you pretend to run away from me.'
'Can you find something to do elsewhere.'
'Believe me this is the best alternative!'
'Best alternative?' I turned to look at him a crease forming on my brow.

'The other alternative is to push you against the wall and kiss you senseless!'
Wait what! Did I just hear him right. My mouth fell open.
Before I could say anything people started coming in.
This is the second time in as many days he had put me in this awkward position. In a position where I just wanted to forget everything and jump his bones. Christ how was I to survive.

I walked to my seat trying so hard to compose myself.

'Lets begin, shall we?', he said taking a seat at the head of the table. The seat I was supposed to take.
My God I could kill the guy.
'Perhaps we should start?' I ask the team not caring if it was the same thing he had just said. After a series of nods I began.
'Good morning team, As the service delivery manager I am tasked with customer satisfaction and retention. What I want to do this morning is talk about ways of retaining the businesses in our portfolio. As much as getting new business is prudent. What good will it be to us if the client keep closing their account? Loyalty, client loyalty. That is what we need to cultivate. Pause. In front of you are chats that show how we can do this...'

I went on disregarding the fact that Kevin had almost ruined my day.

***

Kevins POV
I watched as she delivered her presentation. Sharp and concise.
She talked about keeping an existing client happy was better than looking for new business. Saves costs as well she said with a smile.
I liked it when she smiled. Her eyes seemed to come alive when she does. She had a beautiful mouth. A mouth meant for kissing.

How unorthodox was it to have these thoughts about her. Granted, she was a beautiful woman. I wondered how her skin would feel like against my silk sheets.
I almost groaned aloud. This was definitely not a good idea. I loved goading her, the spurt of anger got me everytime. That and the fire that burned in her eyes as our eyes met. She kept her eyes from me. She had said it was because she was afraid of what she would do.

Her breasts were just the right size. I wonder if they could fit my palm, or if they would spill over.  I put that as a mental note of things I had to do. Through out the session I was stuck between obsessing about her and listening to her. She was good, very good at her job..
She was looking at me now. Her seductive eyes drawing me in. I realize my hand was fisted againt my thigh and I relax it.
There was just that one issue of Eugene.
'Do you have anything else to add?' She asked again.
'Nope!'
If there is no other question, we can break.
Her voice sent shivers down my back. How could I have her? Just one night. Heck I would take her to heights she had never reached. Her wasp like waist that glorious behind in the black knee length skirt topped of by black stilletos and a lime green chiffon. I would rip them off in a second. How could I fight the wave of lust that assailed me every time am in a room with her.
'That was a good presentation,'I said getting up from the seat.
'You didn't seem to be paying much attention though'
'There are other things that occupied my thoughts for a while. Like the outline of your bra,'I said looking at her eyes.
She shiverd. I could tell she is was affected by me as I am with her.
"Good day miss Njeru I said hightailing out of there before I could bend her over the mahogany table and bury myself deep in her folds.