Tinsy Winsy Bikini

I went to open the door and the guy who had brought the breakfast was standing there.
'For Mr. Kasim.' He indicated the package in his hands.
I nodded and let him pass to give the package to the intended.

'Thank you Alex. How packed is the place today?' Kev asked.

'It's just you and the Hensons. Wachira called for dinner bookings but so far no one else. '
He nodded finishing his plate and carefully laying it on the side.
'It's a Saturday of course we may get impromptu people. Anyway book the lady for the spa treatment.'

'Yes sir.' He hesitated. 'Will you be needing the car today?'

Kev looked at me. 'No we will not.' He said his voice carrying more meaning than I deared to admit. I watched Alex wheel the trolley away and wonder why he was comfortable talking about the resort with Kev.

'Are you going to stand there all day or will you come see what this is?'

His eyes were twinkling as he handed me the package.

'I figured you may need some clothes if I am to give you the tour of the grounds.'

I opened the package and started to laugh.
'Did you order these?'

He nodded. I told them to get you something to wear!'

'So you think I should walk around with these?' I showed him the bikini. A sexy little black number.

'A lot of people walk around with swim suits all the time. Beside, there is a cover in there somewhere.'

I had seen the kaftan. Obviously he had not.
'Give me a few minutes to wear the eh... clothes,'I said walking in the bedroom. It really was the tiniest think I had ever seen I thought looking at the tag. There was no price it simply said 'la pasha'.

Letting the robe slip to the floor i squeezed into the thing and did a double take as I looked at myself on the mirror. It was different in the way old dancehall Rihanna was different from bad girl Riri.
This was something you wore to seduce someone, not to walk the grounds.

I felt... sexy. To put things into perspective I was a one piece kinda girl. Practical. I never wore anything to seduce people. This was me swimming out of my depth here. I pulled the sheer kaftan on and slipped into the sandals. The kaftan barely grazed my behind.

'What do you think? I said as I walked to the living room. My hand was on the door frame as I posed and did a little twirl and felt gratified when his jaw hit the floor.

'What was it you were saying about covering up? 'I asked stifling a laugh. 'Shall we go?'

He stood up then and shook his head.

'You know what? Change of plans. I am not letting you walk out of that door!'

'But you said I can go out after I cover myself up,' I feigned a pout but then started to laugh at the look in his eyes.

'You are practically naked.' His hands gestured from a point on my neck to the bikini bottoms.

'No I am not...'

He moved towards me. 'I can practically see your nipples.' I resisted the urged to cover them knowing full well how pebble hard they had turned.

'Also, your ass, though gorgeous, is on full display... I should have a word with Alex.'

He was being to serious. Wasn't he the one who wanted me to go see the grounds in a bikini?

'And here I though you would tell me I look pretty.
I was laughing at him.