I Wanna Fuck You Like An Animal

Nova has been living with Anthony for two days. Two long days to her. She hasn't had a drink since then, Mark wont allow it. The only thing he will allow is cigarettes but it has to be done outside.

Nova went outside and started smoking. She thought for a moment but stopped herself she didn't want to make herself upset. She put out her cigarette and went inside. Anthony was talking to someone on the phone but she ignored it. "Hey Anthony we're out of orange juice." Nova said as she poured the last bit in her glass. "That's because you drink it like your dying a thirst." Anthony said walking to the fridge. "Not my fault." She said smiling. "Whose fault is it then?" Anthony asked. "Uh.. mine. Can we go grocery shopping?" She asked. Anthony was shocked she actually wanted to leave the house. "Yeah sure. When I get home from work we will." He smiled. Nova got butterflies Anthony's smile melted her heart. She blushed a little hoping he didn't see. But he did. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her from behind. "Do you have band practice today?" Nova thought for a minute. "No I don't." "Well I'm sending Kai over anyway." Nova turned around and looked at him. She figured it wasn't worth arguing about so she nodded. "Okay."

"Kai is on his way Nova I'll see you later." Nova heard the door close behind him. She sat next to Harley on the couch and sighed "He doesn't trust me.." she pat Harley and sat in a deep thought. Damien jumped over the couch making Nova jump. "I thought he sent Kai." Damien looked at her. "He did but Kai sent me because he got called in for work." Nova nodded. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm okay." "I'm sorry for everything." He said. Nova looked back at him. "Its the past. I may hate you now but its whatever." Nova got up and went to her room. She was mad that Kai would send Damien knowing how much she hates him.

Soon Anthony was home and Nova left her room. "Why'd you hide away in there all day?" Anthony asked. "Being around him makes me want to kill myself." Anthony just looked at her. "Why are you in a band with him then?" Nova sighed "Its the only way I can achieve my dream." Anthony shook his head and sighed, "That's not true. Do you still want to go to the store?" He asked. "No I want to go home." "You are home Nova." Nova felt tears coming on so she went to her room and packed up her things and put Harleys leash.

"Where are you going?" Anthony asked. "To my house. You can't make me stay here." Anthony realized she was right and just let her go. If she wanted to ruin her life then there was no stopping her, and that terrified him.