It's me and you and you and me alone

Nova sat on her bed in a t-shirt and underwear while smoking. She was scrolling through Facebook and noticed her mom had posted family pictures with her boy---husband's kids. She thought it was funny that she disregarded Nova and forgot she even existed. Nova's mother was a narcissistic bitch. Well at least that explains where Nova gets it from.

Nova heard voices downstairs sighed. She looked over at Harley, "you really gotta start barking when people are her." She said to her dog. She got up and put pants on and then headed down stairs. "What're you fucks doing here? And who is that?" She asked. Looking at the black haired brown eyed lanky boy. "This is Dakota. He's our new drummer we came over to introduce you." Nova nodded. Dakota and Nova hadn't taken their eyes off of each other. "I'm Nova." She finally said. "Your beautiful." He said. Nova blushed.

Nova laughed." The rest of the band jada left Nova's house the only one that stayed was Dakota. Nova smiled. He was like a guy version of herself. "Your smile is really pretty." He said. Nova looked at him, "Thanks." Dakota grabbed her face and kissed her. "Do you want to spend the night?" She asked after they pulled away. "Totally."

Nova woke up by the buzzing of her phone on the bed side table. "Hello?" She said "Hey I'm coming by to check on you later." Nova rolled her eyes. "Whatever Anthony." She hung up the phone and rolled over and cuddled into Dakotas side. "What time is it?" He asked "Noon." Nova responded. She sat up and grabbed a cigarette and a lighter then going to the window to sit out on the roof. She hadn't sat on her roof since she told Cameron her dad was moving to the UK. She sighed and blew out the smoke. She needed to get high. She just didn't think it would be a good idea before Anthony got here.

Nova sat there in bed with Dakota watching A Nightmare Before Christmas when Anthony walked in. "Well I see you're doing fine." he said trying not to sound upset. "Yep." Nova responded. Anthony just sighed and left. He really wanted to surprise Nova and take her out, but that was clearly not an option.

Nova was deep in thought. She didn't like the fact Anthony saw Dakota in her bed, he honestly did mean the world to her she just didn't know how to tell him what exactly she was feeling. What if she for hurt again? After Cameron its like every guy she sees is nothing. Just someone to have sex with and hang out every so often. That was a terrible mind set but it was the one she had.