One

So here it is. The second book of the Wolf Series (I know, not very original. I'll come up with something better later). If you have not already read LOVING HIM, you should because you will be really confused. Now let me reiterate:

READ THE FIRST BOOK LOVING HIM!!!!!! YOU WILL BE CONFUSED IF YOU DON'T!!!!

Okay, so as you know, this is Asa and Christos's story. It will alternate between Asa and Christos's points of view. Each view will be indicated at the beginning of the chapter. This will provide some insight to what really went on in the facility. ALSO, this is taking place a little bit before the end of Loving Him. Soooo that's why I'm posting this and Loving Him is still going. This book starts after Asa leaves to live with Asher. Don't hate Asher or Asa, they just don't know the real Christos.

Anywhore, let me stop babbling. 

It's a shorty but enjoy.

PICTURE OF CHRISTOS!!!

XOXO

Firelipz♥

"What is this called?"

"A flower."

"A...flower."

"That's right, there are all kinds of flowers, just like people. I bet there is a flower out there just like you, Christos."

"Really?"

"Of course."

"I want a flower."

A loud beeping echoed throughout the room and the small child at the desk frowned. The old woman across from him tried to cheer him up with a smile but it was gone as soon as the door slid open revealing two large men dressed in white coats. Neither one of them were friendly and the bag they carried made the young boy feel sick to his stomach.

"Let's go," one of them barked.

Obediently, the boy raised from his seat, with a small nod at the elder woman and headed out the door, following the two men into a room where there were no such things as flowers.

Chapter One

ASA

The pups were kicking again.

It seemed to be a routine. Every morning, just before four, they'd start kicking. No matter how much I sang to them, rubbed them, tried to calm them down, they never relaxed.

Asher tried to help a few times but we soon realized his touch made it a thousand times worse. Only he made them stop.

And I hated it!

I didn't want to rely on that monster. There are so many times I tried to get rid of him but he just came back like puppy. It was annoying. A constant reminder that I will never truly be Asher's mate.

Asher and I hadn't really discussed it. Honestly we just avoided it, the topic was taboo, but as the days went on, it was getting harder and harder to ignore.

"What's up, baby? They keeping you up again?" Asher mumbled, rolling over to face me. His eyes were barely open and it made me sad. He was so exhausted all the time with the War and everything.

The humans have been silent for too long, we knew they were planning something big. The question is...what.

One of the pups got a little rough, forcing a gasp of pain out of my lips.

"Not nice," I muttered to them.

Another sharp pain after another. It was getting worse and worse. I was almost close to tears and that's saying something. I don't usually cry.

Asher swore, getting up and grabbing his cell. He dialed someone and whispered low in the phone. Even though he was trying to hide it, I knew what he was doing. He hated it just as much as I did, but it was times like these where there was nothing else we could do.

About a half an hour later, Asher went to go get the door. The first thing I saw were those glowing red eyes. Like a demon.

Or a ruby.

They haunted my dreams, where I relived that moment over and over again. It tortured me every time I dared to shut my eyes. Any time I dared to escape. It found me. He found me.

And the nerve of him, to show that fake concern. I hated when he did that. When he acted like he actually had a heart. It was sparkling in those eyes like some kind of festering disease, ready to ensnare me in its clutches.

He was a disgusting monster.

I didn't want him touching me. I didn't want those filthy hands on me.

I cried out in despair when they rested against my stomach. Turning away sharply, I buried my face into Asher's chest. He was there. He was always there now, right when I needed him.

Much to my chagrin, the terrible pains the pups caused ceased. That monster still kept touching me though.

"Make him stop," I choked.

"Enough," Asher growled angrily.

The warmth on my stomach disappeared but as soon as they did, the pups got violent again. I whimpered in exasperation.

The hands began to rub my stomach again. Despite making my skin crawl, they were soft and gentle. Very tender with their touches. Each stroke sent tingles up my spine as well as made my stomach twist in disgust.

"I'm gonna puke!" I shot up and hurried to the bathroom, making it just in time to empty any food that was in my stomach.

Asher held my hair back, massaging my shoulders softly. Christos watched from the doorway, knowing I'd flip if he came any closer.

"They stopped. Make him leave," I begged my Alpha.

Asher turned to bark the order but it was unnecessary because Christos was gone without a trace.

I always wondered how he moved so silently with those long dark braids of his adorned with beads as red as his eyes. He was like a ghost, gone with the wind.

"Just a few more weeks. A few more weeks of him," Asher told me.

I shook my head.

"The pups are going to want their father."

"And I'll be their father."

It was sweet, but we both knew it was very naïve of him. Wolves followed instinct. They know who their father is and even after they are born, they will still know. They will still follow his scent and there is nothing I can do to change that.

Christos will always be a part of my life, whether I liked it or not.