Four

Here's another one for you guys. But I must warn you that Losing Him will not be as long as Loving Him. At most, I'd say it will be sixteen chapters. But don't worry, it'll just hop on to the next book. AND I came up with a name for the series. It is the Omegas' Heart series. And without further ado. Read on.

PICTURE OF ASA

XOXO

Firelipz♥

"Again!"

Lady Amanda's voice rang out like lightning across a dark clouded sky, sudden and vicious. Without hesitation, the white coat by the computer cranked the knob sending even more electric currents through the preteen who cringed in protest.

"Come on Christos...break those chains and it will all be over. And you can see him again."

Though Lady Amanda taunted the boy, she was secretly pleased that he no longer screamed in pain. He took it. Endured it. And soon, he wouldn't make a sound.

"Push through it, Christos!"

The boy let out a ferocious roar, breaking the electric chains they wrapped around him. Breathing heavily, he collapsed to one knee. Before he could truly rejoice, a whip cracked against his back, knocking him completely to the floor.

"What did I say about making sounds?" Lady Amanda tsked, walking around the boy with a whip in her hand.

"Not to make a sound," Christos stated. His voice was clear and strong, without out an ounce of weakness.

"That's right. Get up. Let's go see your Daddy."

Christos staggered slightly to his feet before straightening up and following the blonde woman with blood and gashes battering his body. She led him through a series of halls and highly guarded doors until he finally reached a hall with rows and rows of cells. Each cell held an Omega, moaning and groaning either in pain or pleasure. The air was thick with hormones and though young, Christos could not help reacting to it.

Lady Amanda snapped her fingers and steel doors shut over each cell except one. Immediately, the hormones ceased and Christos was himself once again.

When they approached the cell, Christos peered inside. Huddled in the corner was a small Omega male with a small dark afro and light brown skin. His skin was scarred just as Christos's was. A small smile lit up on the young Alpha's face.

They were the same, he thought.

"Dad?" Christos called to the Omega.

The Omega stiffened, whirling around with crazed dark brown eyes. They landed on Christos and he let out a cry of horror.

"Get him away from me! Get away! Get away!"

Christos wasn't fazed by the screaming. "Dad, it's me. It's Christos."

The Omega launched himself at the bars, snarling, trying to rip at the boy violently. The intent to kill was evident. But there was something wrong with the Omega, his eyes were just a little too wild, and there was a weird substance dripping from his mouth.

"What's wrong with him?" Christos asked.

"I refuse to let my hard work go to waste. I will not tolerate weakness and he is your weakness. So we tortured him. Again and again with your face so every time he sees it, he'll try to kill you. You can't be burdened, not by anything. Because you're special."