Two

I know, it's been a while. I think things are going to flow better after this, but no promises.

I know I said that I was going to alternate between Asa and Christos's point of view but Christos was becoming too difficult to write so I'm going to split this book into two parts, just like Loving Him, where the first part will be Asa's point of view and the second part will be Christos's point of view. It's much easier to write it in Asa's POV which is why I'm hoping the ball will keep rolling.

Anywhore. Enjoy.

PICTURE OF CHRISTOS.

XOXO,

Firelipz♥

The young boy sat in the sterile white room, gazing at all of the beeping equipment, through one swollen eye. It was Tuesday. The boy would never admit it, but it was the worst day of the week.

He knew what was coming. He knew what they were looking for. And he knew their methods of getting it.

He was different from the other kids; special (they told him). That's why they had to run so many tests, to see how special he really was.

But on Tuesday, it hurt more than usual. Tuesdays are when they tried to see how long he could endure pain and torture. Whether physically beaten with fists and whips, or mentally tortured with brain wave shocks. They tried all sorts of things and Lady Amanda watched. Her army of minions in white coats surrounded the child with blank looks and clipboards, taking diligent notes.

They didn't care how the boy cried.

They didn't care how the boy bled.

Their only concern was the time it took for all his wounds to heal. Physically at least. Until the boy eventually stopped crying, stopped feeling, stopped wishing that there was somewhere better than this place. There wasn't.

Because the facility was a place for special people.

Chapter Two

"Asaiya."

I snapped my head toward the voice. Asher was looking at me with concerned blue eyes. His brow were furrowed.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"You've been really distracted lately. Is everything alright?"

I looked at my mate-to-be and wondered if I should taint him with the horrors of my captivity in the facility. Deciding against, I opted for a sheepish smile. I don't want to torture him any more than I already have. He still beats himself up with every nightmare, every scream, every flinch, because in his eyes, he should have been there to save me from it all.

Alphas.

They think they can save the world, but they are just one Wolf.

"I'm fine, baby. Now what were you saying?"

"I have to go to an Alpha meeting. Will you be okay by yourself or do you want to go to Drew's?"

"I'll be fine by myself."