Seven

So, I just want to start out by reminding everyone that this book will be shorter than the others. I know I receive a lot of hate with people wanting more and such, but it's a series. Nothing is really over until the series is over. You will still get to see your favorite characters, they just won't be the focus. I do this because in the direction that the plot is going, the couple of focus in one story is not the best point of view for the next advancement of the story (if that makes any sense, let me know if it doesn't). If this bothers you, I'm sorry, but I'm not changing it. It's the way I intended for things to be. 

As for the continuation of this story, I want to announce that there will not be a part 2 to this book, meaning there will not be Christos's point of view. The way that you can see into his head is through the flashbacks in the before each chapter. It will give you insight to the way he was raised and why he doesn't understand emotions. If you have any further questions about Christos, let me know. I'd be happy to answer them.

And lastly, the sequels. This book is not the end of Asa and Christos. Their lives will be further explained in the fourth book (yes fourth, not third) where the pups are all grown up. So don't worry about the way this one ends, yeah?

Alright, I'm done. Enjoy.

Rina♥

It had been a few weeks since the Hybrid Alpha was assigned to the beautiful Omega but there wasn't much progress regarding the relationship between the two. The Omega tried to get the Alpha to talk to him, sputtering out useless questions about anything all in hopes that he would hear the Alpha speak again, but it was for naught. The Alpha was confused by the Omega and slightly amazed, but from what he witnessed with the other Omegas and Betas, the Betas didn't socialize with the Omegas, so he kept quiet.

Soon the urge to remain silent waned and the Alpha found himself responding to the Omega's pointless questions. Most of which, the Alpha did not understand and therefore could not answer. It didn't matter to the Omega though, he seemed content with just someone to talk to. And when he wasn't pestering the Alpha with questions, he was talking about himself and the life he used to live before he was attacked.

The Omega had been at the facility for a year now but the Betas were still unable to impregnate him. Recently they had stopped trying, which seemed a little suspicious to the Omega, but he was happy that there was one less pain that he had to deal with so the suspicion was long forgotten.

Through the months that passed, the Omega and Alpha grew closer. So close that the Alpha started to look forward to his shifts. It was strange for him, whenever he laid eyes on the Omega, his stomach clenched and heart fluttered. It was a sensation that was foreign to him and while it made him a little sick, there was a part of him, a strong part, which loved that feeling. It helped him get through the toughest of training and most excruciating torture. Whenever the Alpha felt like he might break, the Omega's smiling face popped into his head and suddenly, he had the strength to endure.

A bond grew between the Alpha and the Omega. They were each other's strength and will to continue. They were each other's reason for enduring and anchor when it became too much. The Alpha often held the Omega when the beatings were too much, and the Omega in return, nurtured the Alpha when injected with drugs that had terrible side effects. It was a relationship that was strong for so long, until Lady Amanda caught wind of it.