Epilogue

Epilogue

Asaiya Lupe was buried the day after he died.

His skin was cleaned of blood and his body cradled his four pups: Maria, Monica, Llewelyn, and Knox. They were buried right beneath the garden of lilies.

The night that Cristian Lupe Adolf was born, the human suicide bombers were cleared out, but not after inflicting damage to the Community. There were craters everywhere along with destroyed buildings and trees. The Elders decided to take another approach in protecting their Community. With the underground community built as a safe haven, the Community above ground was rebuilt and secured in a dome with a glass covering and high tech alarm systems.

Underground tunnels and hidden ports were created between different Communities around the world so the humans couldn't pick them off whenever they left the safety of their Communities. The treaty between humans and Wolves were officially broken and War has officially been declared.

Special schools were now being held for select Alphas and Omegas to become Guards and Agents in order to protect the Community. High school with Alphas and Omegas were now merged and arranged matings were even more popular than before.

Though the war was still raging on, a sense of normalcy once again fell over the Wolves. The humans hadn't been able to penetrate their forces. All families moved back above ground and began to enjoy life once again.

Christos became Kai's lieutenant and the biggest ally against the humans. He knew everything about their training and experimentations. And the humans wanted him back desperately. He was the secret weapon, the key to their all-powerful army. But ever since the death of his beloved, the once kind and gentle Alpha bore a deep sated hatred for them.

His son was his only anchor to staying alive and he planned to protect him with his life. He swore to raise him and love him for not only himself but for Asa too.

As a present for becoming lieutenant, Kai had another house built for Christos and Cristian right by his garden of lilies where his family laid buried.

The look on the Alpha's face when he was presented with the key was so full of emotion that it brought Drew to tears.

Despite the rough start on life, Cristian developed healthily. He was a True Alpha. A human-Wolf hybrid just like his father with blazing red eyes.

The two Wolf hybrids had no one but each other now but that was enough to start their lives over again.

Okay, so now this book is officially done. But don't worry, there are still more books to the series and Christos' story IS NOT OVER YET. The next book about his family will be the fourth book where his son is the main character. The third book in the series with be Cal and Brynn's story. 

As for this story, well I liked it. Though I am really sad to see Asa go, I knew from the moment I created his character, he was going to die. I know that a lot of you are upset about it, but he wasn't meant to have a happy ending. It's just the way it is. 

But I'd still like to thank you all for sticking with me even though I'm kind of on a break and only randomly uploaded. I'm glad that so many of you read this story and fell in love with my characters just as I did. It makes me happy to have so much support especially through such a roller coaster ride of emotions. I hope that you continue to stick with me for the rest of the series.

Thank you again.

Love you all!

Rina♥