Nine

So just wanted to warn you all, that the beginning of this chapter has "the scene" in it. And in case you didn't know, "the scene" is the rape scene where Christos impregnates Asa. I did not put much detail into it, I didn't want to get too gruesome, but if you don't want to read it just skip it. But please make sure you read up until it happens so you understand what happened and why Christos did it. 

Also, I'd like to let you all know that the next chapter will most likely be the last chapter and it will be written in third person. The story isn't over yet, there is much more to come, so stay tuned!

Enjoy.

Rina.

"Lady Amanda, he won't budge. There isn't much more we can do to him without killing him."

Lady Amanda was livid. She knew that she did an excellent job training Christos to become the perfect soldier but she didn't realize how well a job she did. She never even entertained the idea that Christos would ever disobey her. He was obedient from the start. He didn't know how to disobey. It wasn't in her nature.

It was a careless mistake, one that she'd have to rectify.

"Tell Grimwell to prepare injection B636. It's time we test out its effects."

"Yes, right away."

The young Alpha was exhausted and in pain, but he felt a certain victory when they gave up torturing, realizing that whatever they did to him would not affect him. Of course, that was thanks to all of his training.

Those years of torture had finally paid off and the Alpha was able to protect someone that was important to him.

The humans couldn't break him. He wouldn't let them.

"Christos, you have been an incredible pain. But that ends now. You will knot the Omega. And you know why?"

Christos looked up from his position sprawled out on the ground, to the familiar black pumps, long pale legs, to ice blue eyes. Lady Amanda smirked down at him. Beside her stood one of the white coats with a syringe full of red liquid. Betas came to restrain the Alpha as the white coat leaned down to inject the substance into his blood stream.

Christos howled in frustration and pain. He had built an immunity to most of the drugs that he had been injected with but the first time always hit him hard. This drug was not something that they've tested on him before, so he was vulnerable to its effects.

"Do you know why I chose tonight?"

Christos screamed. He could feel the burning sensation in his veins like acid, making its way around his body.

"Tonight, Asaiya Lupa goes into heat. Not an induced heat, the real deal. Do you know what that means Christos?" Lady Amanda grinned wildly. "It means that his call to you is going to be stronger than ever."

As she whispered those words, the effects of the drug they injected him with started to take effect. Unbearable lust overran the Alpha like nothing he had ever experienced. It drove his instincts wild, he had no control over his body. And the worst part was, his mind was still intact. He could feel everything his body did, but could not stop it.