Five

Alright ladies and gents! We have finally reached the point where Loving Him and Losing Him match. After this chapter is posted, I will post the next chapter of Losing Him. READ THIS CHAP FIRST! And without further ado, enjoy.

PICTURE OF DREW BECAUSE WE ALL ADORE HIM!

XOXO

Firelipz♥

Lady Amanda watched her creation with a pleased expression. He was everything she'd hoped to create. General Goodman would be ecstatic. So far, the other countries were still unaware that Betas and Omegas could create true Alphas. She was sure they still thought that Betas were sterile. The American facilities were so far ahead in their research, it made the woman almost giddy.

Christos was the perfect soldier. He was ruthless, obedient, and did not feel pain. He was free of the emotional strife that our soldiers face and he just kept going.

They discovered that the trick was in the Omega blood. The stronger the bloodlines, the higher the chance of a true Alpha. But true Alphas only come one in a litter. The rest were true Omegas, but those Omegas bore the ability to have true Alphas. It was a never ending cycle and when the discovery was made, Lady Amanda was thrilled.

It was time, she thought, staring at the young adult Alpha.

It was time to start breeding him.

Chapter Five

"He's being a total jerkwad!" I exclaimed, falling back on the bed.

My best friend, Drew, rolled his dark brown eyes at me, while rocking one of his cute little pups to sleep. He looked exhausted, but I wasn't going to comment on that, last time I did, I got chewed out.

Despite being exhausted though, he looked good. He had a certain glow to him and I think it was all because of the little guys he was taking care of. I couldn't wait for that. For that nurturing feeling to kick in.

"It's been rough these past few days so I'm not surprised. Kai's been a little on edge too. I don't think there is anything we can do about it except comfort them when we can," Drew told me. I glared at him.

"I'm the pregnant one! I should be the one comforted!"

Drew chuckled. "You sound like Pyka."

My face softened at the mention of our other Omega friend. "How is Pyka, by the way?"

"He's fine. He's been on bedrest and hating it. I try to visit when I can because I know that being alone and holed up in the room is torture."

We both shared a look and shivered.

"Tell me about it," I mumbled.

Drew sighed in relief as his pup finally fell asleep and went to put him in the crib with his brothers. When he came back, he plopped on the bed beside me.

"Thank Goddess. It took me two hours to get him to stop wailing after Kai left. That boy has become so attached, I don't know what to do," Drew complained, referring to his smallest pup, Ambrose.