Three

This chapter made me want to cry. But I'm on my period so everything makes me cry. Enjoy.

XOXO

Firelipz♥

PICTURE OF ASA (Don't hate him)

It was Wednesday and the young boy was recovering from a particularly painful Tuesday. A few hours before he was due for his next tests, the whitecoats allowed him time to play in his cell. Only a ratty old doll to keep him company that the old woman had given him. Just before the humans murdered her in front of him.

He was getting too attached, they said.

The little boy stared at the doll, remembering the conversation he had with the old woman who taught him things, before they killed her.

"Miss. Margot? Why don't I have a Mom and Dad?"

The sweet old woman smiled sadly at the little boy, with eyes of fresh blood and innocence. She patted his head before speaking.

"You have two Daddies. But your Daddy who gave birth to you is...incapable of taking care of you."

"Incapable?"

The old woman winced and tried to think of another way to say it, but the little boy looked down at his hands and continued to speak.

"The other kids said my Daddy hates me and tried to kill me when I was a baby."

He looked up at Miss. Margot.

"They said that's why I have this scar. That Daddy tried to rip my intestines out." He lifted his shirt and showed the pink puckered flesh of an old wound on his side. The old woman's eyes sparkled with unshed tears. She wanted to be disturbed that this child was unfazed by such horrible events, but she couldn't. She knew that he didn't know what emotions were. That they beat it out of him.

"Did Daddy try to kill me, Miss Margot?"

Looking into the eyes of a child so innocent, but so broken, she couldn't lie.

"Yes, Christos. Your Daddy tried to kill you."

The little boy looked down again, but this time with acceptance, before playing with his new rag doll.

"Christos?"

The little boy looked up at the old woman.

"I'm going to get you out of here, okay? And when I do, I'll buy you all the toys you want. I promise."

The little boys' eyes swirled with confusion before he let out a happy laugh.

"Miss. Margot, I can't leave. The facility is for special people. And I'm special."

The old woman hugged the boy close before whispering, "Yes, Christos. You are very special. A very special boy indeed."

Three

I was dreading the day.

I knew it was coming. I always knew when it was coming, but anxiety never lessened, only intensified. Asher looked grim, but that was to be expected. I mean, who wants to see their beloved get Scent-Rolled by another man? Especially by the man who raped said beloved and impregnated him.