Chapter 1

A/N:
Hii eveyone :) This is my first story and I had tried to put in a lot.

All the characters in the story are author's imagination and so are the places.
No plagiarism...

Enjoy reading the story :)

STACEY'S POV

I was standing at the bus stop. Waiting for the bus to arrive. I was busy thinking some unusual stuff when sombody banged in me.I could not understand what happened. I knew that I was lying down and wait somebody was on me.

Oh My Gosh !! He is so handsome. His face looked as if it was carved by an angel.He looked perfect.I couldn't take my eyes off him.

But this somebody is dying soon.And guess what ?? I will be the one who will let him die easily.I was again lost in my thoughts when I realized what happened. I angrily looked at him but he had no affect of what I did.I was really annoyed.

I tried to push him off but there he was stuck on top of me.His hold was really tight on my waist and I could feel the pain.I noticed him as he was not willing to leave me.I could sense the fear in his eyes but I hardly know the reason behind it.For a moment I felt my heart had stopped beating as I was so engrossed in the pain that was shattering him in pieces.

Oh God !! I don't even know him and here I am under him, wondering what would have been the reason of his pain.
I really need to get rid of my zoning out.I heard him clearing his throat when I came to the real world.He stood up abruptly and I was still there on the footpath. How stupid he was, I thought. He then said sorry and gave me his hand so that I could stand.

I accepted and stood up.He hurriedly walked away from me.I stood there for a while examining the situation. Keeping the thought of him aside. I took the bus.I had a sigh of relief and entered my bakery shop.I was opening the windows of my shop as I love being a part of this beautiful nature.

The door opened. So here comes Lyra, my partner and moreover a motherly figure to me. I hugged her.I know that for her life was a difficult exam in which she always passed with flying colors.We planned to have our lunch together in a nearby restaurant.It is really awesome to spend time with Lyra.I love the bond we share.

A/N:
Hii my lovely readers :)
Hope you enjoyed the story.

The girl in the photo resembles Stacey.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.