Chapter 4

STACEY'S POV

I want some distraction.So,I went to the club.I was at the bar counter.

I was looking around when a tall girl waved to me. I don't know her.Probably she knows me.

She wore a black dress.She has baby blue eyes and blonde hair.Her hair are kept sideways on one of her shoulder. She was really pretty.

She came to me. And asked if she could join me. I said yes.She seems nice.Her name is Melissa. She is working at a company.I told her about me as well.

She told me about her friends.She even planned for me to meet them. We are quite close now.We had our drinks and were leaving the bar.Then she asked for my number. I gave it and we said goodbyes to each other. She told me that she will call me.

I was walking back to my place. It was a bit late. Suddenly I was pushed from the back.It was really a bad move.

I was on ground.And I know what to do. I stood up and punched that person right on his nose.

His nose was bleeding.I was ready to fight him.I was not so drunk that I couldn't protect myself from that creep.

I was about to punch him again.When somebody held my wrist and stopped me from punching his face.

I looked at him.Who the hell wants to stop me ?? I thought. And ohh shit !! Ethan.How come he was here ?? Ohh !!!

I was shocked.Ethan stood in front of me and hit that man really hard.That person was on the ground.Ethan told him to apologize for what he did. That shit then apologized.

We walked to the main street.Both of us were quite. And then I thought who is he to help me.So I yelled at him that why did he helped me.Ethan was nobody to me.
I was angry at him.So, I walked ahead of him.He came next to me and held my arm.I felt tingles in my stomach when he touched me.I was trying to get my hand out of Ethan's hold but he had a tight grip on it.

I slapped him and walked away from Ethan.Not saying a word.

A/N:
Hiii friends :)

Hope you enjoyed it.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.