Chapter 13

STACEY'S POV

I was shocked to see Ethan. I didn't know how to tell him the truth.I shouldn't even care to explain my things to Ethan. Why would I have to tell him.

Richard too was not knowing what to do.I was really feeling guilty. Why so ? I don't know.

I soon left Richard's apartment. While I was heading towards my place. Tears started dwelling in my eyes. I let them roll down my cheeks. I somehow wanted my emotions to come out.

Without changing my clothes, I went to my bedroom.I slept, not thinking about todays events.

~~~~~~

I wanted to talk to Ethan. So, I went to his book store. On the way, I had made a whole list of things in my mind ,I am going to say.

I was about to enter his store when I found it was locked.Oh God.Why would he not come to work today ? Is he alright ? How will I talk to him now ?

I have his number but I can't explain such things on phone.I can go meet him.Crap !!
I don't even know his address. Gosh, this is really gonna be tough.

I was not going to sit there and wait for Ethan to come or look at the people around.For sure, I am not that patient.

I called Richard, to get Ethan's address.He texted me.I wanted to talk to Ethan but what if he snaps at me.I don't know what to do. Why am I always so stuck making such decisions ?

After thinking for a while, I thought its better to wait for him to initiate the talk.Why should I go and talk ? He could also talk to me.

Stupid Stacey, my inner voice said.It was you who didn't went to your bakery shop for so long.He didn't know my address even.

Yup, thats correct but he could have called me.He has my number.

I went to the bakery shop. I missed it.It seems ages I had worked.But, I have to work hard this time.

~~~~~~

Ella called me, I was still in the bakery.She invited me for Kiara's birthday party tomorrow. She was really excited for her first birthday.

~~~~~~

I dressed in a pink dress, that reaches my mid thigh.I carried a  black clutch along with black heels. It is cute and a nice choice for kids birthday party.

I arrived there house, to be accurate its a mansion.With gardens on either side of driveway. In the centre, there's a large fountain. It seems as if I had entered a majestic palace.

What will be inside if the exterior is so beautiful.I was eager to meet Ella and Kiara also.

I stepped in the mansion.

A/N:

Thanks for reading the book. Your support means a lot to me :)

Please VOTE and COMMENT.