Chapter 6

STACEY'S POV

Its been a week I haven't seen Ethan. Nor I want to see him.I don't even think of him.It was just infatuation.

I got Melissa's call.She invited me for the party.She planned it at her place.I know what could be the reason.

She wants me to meet someone. Well she loves a person.I don't know who he is.As this is a surprise.

I am glad that Melissa is my friend.

I am wearing a satin black dress which is backless.It comes till my knees.I paired it with black heels. I took a silver clutch with me.

After having a look of myself in the mirror.I headed to Melissa's place.

I am with Melissa.She is introducing me to her friends. They all are nice.

Melissa was really excited to introduce me to his love.It was the surprise she planned.

He came.My back was towards him.So I was not knowing who he was.I was listening a lot of praise about him from Melissa, from the day we first met.

Holy Shit !! From where did he came ?? He was Richard Dawkins, the most eligible bachelor.He is a multi billionaire. Every girl wants to be with him.

He is my ex-fiance.

*Flashback*
I lived with my aunt Linda. My parents died in a car accident. My aunt decided that I should marry Richard Dawkins.

I don't love him as all girls do.I don't even like him.If I would marry Richard, we both will never be happy.

On our first meet, I decided to tell him that I don't know whether I love him or not. I want some time to think.But when I met Richard he was really excited for this marriage. I didn't said anything to him.

I couldn't cheat him.This is the best thing I am gonna do.Might he thinks bad about me.But he will realize that what I did was right.

It was our wedding today.I was nervous.But I know what to do.I was all dressed like a bride but I wasn't one of them.

I ran from the wedding.

*End of Flashback*

A/N:
Hiee !!

Hope you like it.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.